Quiz: Chapters 1 through 12 to Chapters 57 through 62
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Caesar say he will build along the Tiber?
a) Egyptian buildings.
d) More bridges.
2. What does Cleopatra not enjoy about being in Rome?
a) The theater.
b) The weather.
c) The food.
d) She is a bystander.
3. What is Cleopatra remembering as the story opens?
a) Her first love.
b) Her coronation.
c) Her mother's drowning.
d) Her upcoming wedding.
4. What does Caesar do at the pyramids?
a) He has a statue commissioned.
b) He falls unconscious.
c) He has his portrait painted.
d) He launches a battle.
5. What does Cleopatra give Caesar at their first formal meeting in Rome?
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)