|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boxes of Maps does Minho drag out in Chapter Forty-Two?
2. Where do all of the Gladers sleep in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
(a) In the Maze.
(b) In the Slammer.
(c) At the Deadheads.
(d) In the Homestead.
3. With whom does Thomas share a bunk in the dormitory in Chapter Sixty-Two?
4. Who is killed trying to protect Thomas from a knife in Chapter Fifty-Nine?
5. What word from the code will the computer not allow Teresa to enter in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists that Teresa be locked up in the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
2. What has been burned in Chapter Forty?
3. Who is the hooded boy that enters with the woman in Chapter Fifty-Nine revealed to be?
4. By which entrance do the Gladers enter the Maze in Chapter Fifty-Four?
5. Who came ahead to set up the ivy vines around the Griever Hole for Thomas and the others in Chapter Fifty-Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as the Grievers close in on the Homestead in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
2. What does Alby confess to in Chapter Fifty-One? Why does Alby say he committed this action?
3. What does Thomas encounter once he enters the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
4. How many Gladers are going to accompany Thomas on the mission in Chapter Fifty-Four? What are Thomas's thoughts about the mission?
5. How does the woman rescuer describe the events surrounding "the Flare" in Chapter Sixty-One?
6. What do Thomas and the other Gladers encounter when they exit the Maze in Chapter Fifty-Nine? Who greets them?
7. Why does Thomas leave the Gathering in Chapter Fifty-Two? Where does he go, and why?
8. What action does Gally commit in Chapter Fifty-Nine? How do the Gladers respond?
9. How is Thomas's first journey into the Maze as a Runner described in Chapter Thirty-Three?
10. What is strange about the morning when Thomas wakes up in Chapter Thirty-Four? What does he do with Minho?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)