|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Gladers has Gally told the Gladers that the Grievers will take each night in Chapter Forty?
2. Who is the first Glader to fall through the Griever Hole after Teresa has pushed the button in Chapter Fifty-Eight?
3. How many chairs of the Keepers are empty at the Gathering in Chapter Forty-Nine?
4. How many words have Teresa and Newt decrypted from the Maze Maps in Chapter Forty-Five?
5. Who are set to be the backups to enter the code if something should happen to Thomas and Teresa?
(a) Newt and Minho.
(b) Duke and Charlie.
(c) Chuck and Adam.
(d) Winston and Frypan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words are written over the red button in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
2. Who leads the charge against the Grievers in Chapter Fifty-Six?
3. Where do Thomas and Teresa go to strategize for their plan in Chapter Fifty-Three?
4. Who insists that the Runners need to go back to their work in the Maze in Chapter Forty-Three?
5. Who supposedly found the injured Alby by the Map Room, according to Minho in Chapter Forty-One?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Gladers reach the Cliff in Chapter Fifty-Five? Who sacrifices himself?
2. What information does Thomas learn from Teresa when they first officially meet in Chapter Thirty-Six?
3. What happens as the Grievers close in on the Homestead in Chapter Thirty-Eight?
4. What document comprises the Epilogue of The Maze Runner? Who is the author of this document?
5. What does Thomas encounter once he enters the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
6. Why is Thomas conflicted about going into the Maze in Chapter Forty-Three?
7. What "new problem" does Newt present in Chapter Forty? Why does this problem become an issue for Thomas in the chapter?
8. How does Thomas go about enacting his plan to be stung by a Griever in Chapter Forty-Six?
9. What does Thomas demand in exchange for sharing his theory in Chapter Forty-One?
10. How is Thomas's first journey into the Maze as a Runner described in Chapter Thirty-Three?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)