|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Minho say they hid the Maps in Chapter Forty-One?
(a) Inside the Maze.
(b) In the Glade Kitchen.
(c) In the cemetery.
(d) The weapons room in the Homestead.
2. Who comes to the Maze Doors to bid farewell to Thomas as he heads into the Maze with the Runners in Chapter Forty-Three?
3. How many chairs of the Keepers are empty at the Gathering in Chapter Forty-Nine?
4. Who runs into the Maze after the Grievers in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
5. Who are the boys that take Teresa to the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
(a) Frypan and Winston.
(b) Billy and Jackson.
(c) Newt and Alby.
(d) Clint and Jeff.
6. Who is the Keeper of the Builders in the Glade?
7. How many Gladers in all survive the endeavor of getting through the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Eight?
8. Who supposedly found the injured Alby by the Map Room, according to Minho in Chapter Forty-One?
9. Minho tells Thomas before they return to the Glade in Chapter Forty-Four, "I think the Creators want us to know there's" what?
(a) No way out.
(b) An exit this way.
(c) No reason to fear the Grievers.
(d) No home to return to.
10. What words are written on Teresa's arm after she awakens from the coma in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) WICKED IS GOOD.
(b) PROTECT THE MAPS.
(c) CLICK CLACK CLOCK.
(d) BEWARE THE GRIEVERS.
11. What objects do Minho and Thomas throw over the Cliff in order to find the Griever Hole in Chapter Thirty-Five?
12. For about how long have Thomas and Minho been in the Maze when they step out in the beginning of Chapter Forty-Five?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
13. Who is calling out Thomas's name in the beginning of Chapter Forty-Eight?
14. Who gives the most effective pep talk to the Gladers as they enter the Maze in Chapter Fifty-Four?
15. What does Teresa tell Thomas the Maze actually is through telepathy in the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
(a) A game.
(b) A code.
(c) A trap.
(d) A paradox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words are written over the red button in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
2. Who is the Blood House Keeper that argues with Thomas at the Gathering in Chapter Fifty-One?
3. Who is in charge of getting water bottles and handing them out to all the Gladers as they prepare for their journey in Chapter Fifty-Three?
4. Who does Teresa say she kicked in the groin in Chapter Thirty-Six?
5. Who is killed trying to protect Thomas from a knife in Chapter Fifty-Nine?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)