|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words are written on Teresa's arm after she awakens from the coma in Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) CLICK CLACK CLOCK.
(b) PROTECT THE MAPS.
(c) BEWARE THE GRIEVERS.
(d) WICKED IS GOOD.
2. What color hair is Teresa described as having?
3. What is the plan that Thomas has developed at the end of Chapter Forty-Five?
(a) He will escape the Maze with Teresa alone.
(b) He will intentionally get stung by a Griever.
(c) He will use telepathy to contact his parents.
(d) He will kill Alby and Newt.
4. What immediate sensation does Thomas feel upon jumping into the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
5. When Thomas goes through the Changing in Chapter Forty-Seven, he envisions the image of what coming toward him and consuming him?
(a) A massive Griever.
(b) A tornado of smoke.
(c) An ocean of blood.
(d) A massive beetle blade.
6. Where does Teresa come to meet Thomas after he leaves the Gathering in Chapter Fifty-Two?
(a) In the Kitchen.
(b) In the Map Room.
(c) By the West Door.
(d) By the Box.
7. Which of the Keepers does Chuck say was taken by the Grievers when Thomas awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
8. Where does Thomas say they have to go to reach the computer station in Chapter Fifty?
(a) Through the South Exit of the Maze.
(b) Through the basement of the Slammer.
(c) Through the Griever Hole.
(d) In the attic of the Homestead.
9. In Chapter Forty-Seven, the narrator says that Thomas has no sense of what as he goes through the Changing?
10. Who does the Griever take it when it leaves the Homestead in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
11. Who does Teresa say she kicked in the groin in Chapter Thirty-Six?
12. Who do the Gladers go to in order to get the paper requested by Thomas in Chapter Forty-Two?
13. Who leads the charge against the Grievers in Chapter Fifty-Six?
14. How many Gladers in all survive the endeavor of getting through the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Eight?
15. What kind of paper does Thomas ask for in the Map Room in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Notebook paper.
(b) Parchment paper.
(c) Wax paper.
(d) Cardboard paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas surmise that the Creators named Chuck after in Chapter Fifty-Four?
2. How many Gladers has Gally told the Gladers that the Grievers will take each night in Chapter Forty?
3. What sound can be heard from somewhere down the dark tunnel after Teresa pushes the red button in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
4. What does Minho tell the Gladers their number one priority is in the end of Chapter Fifty-Five?
5. Who sacrifices himself to the Grievers in order to let the other Gladers get past them in Chapter Fifty-Five?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)