|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the Maze Doors to bid farewell to Thomas as he heads into the Maze with the Runners in Chapter Forty-Three?
2. How many of the Gladers does the woman rescuer show to their dorm rooms when the bus stops in Chapter Sixty-One?
3. Who does the Griever take it when it leaves the Homestead in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
4. What is the name of the Chancelor that has written the memo in the Epilogue?
(a) Ava Paige.
(b) Veronica Wilson.
(c) Marie Schultz.
(d) Amelia Smith.
5. How many words have Teresa and Newt decrypted from the Maze Maps in Chapter Forty-Five?
6. Which of the Keepers does Chuck say was taken by the Grievers when Thomas awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
7. Where do Minho and Thomas go in the Glade when they return from the Maze in Chapter Thirty-Three?
(a) To the Deadheads.
(b) To the Homestead.
(c) To the Map Room.
(d) To the Slammer.
8. Who is the first Glader to fall through the Griever Hole after Teresa has pushed the button in Chapter Fifty-Eight?
9. Who does Thomas surmise that the Creators named Chuck after in Chapter Fifty-Four?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Charles Lindbergh.
(c) Charles Schultz.
(d) Charles Manson.
10. Who does Thomas say the Creators named him after in Chapter Forty-Nine?
(a) Thomas Moore.
(b) Thomas Hobbes.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Thomas Edison.
11. How long has Thomas been unconscious when he awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
12. Who have the Grievers taken in Chapter Forty-Six when Thomas goes about enacting his plan?
13. What does Alby say did not happen this evening in the end of Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) The Doors did not close.
(b) The moon did not come out.
(c) The stars did not appear.
(d) The Grievers did not appear.
14. When Thomas awakens and calls for a Gathering in Chapter Forty-Eight, he tells Newt that everything they have experienced is what?
(a) An illusion.
(b) A prison sentence.
(c) A slow torture.
(d) A test.
15. Who does Teresa say she kicked in the groin in Chapter Thirty-Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Gladers has Gally told the Gladers that the Grievers will take each night in Chapter Forty?
2. Who insists that Teresa be locked up in the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
3. What sound can be heard from somewhere down the dark tunnel after Teresa pushes the red button in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
4. What kind of vehicle do the rescuers lead Thomas and the Gladers to in Chapter Sixty?
5. Whom does Gally knock to the floor when he arrives in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)