|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects do Minho and Thomas throw over the Cliff in order to find the Griever Hole in Chapter Thirty-Five?
2. What does Alby say did not happen this evening in the end of Chapter Thirty-Six?
(a) The Grievers did not appear.
(b) The Doors did not close.
(c) The moon did not come out.
(d) The stars did not appear.
3. What immediate sensation does Thomas feel upon jumping into the Griever Hole in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
4. Who do the Gladers go to in order to get the paper requested by Thomas in Chapter Forty-Two?
5. What happens to the crazed woman that attacks Thomas in Chapter Sixty?
(a) She is shot by the Creators.
(b) She falls off of the Cliff.
(c) She is shot by a rescuer.
(d) She is run over by the bus.
6. Who supposedly found the injured Alby by the Map Room, according to Minho in Chapter Forty-One?
7. Who does Thomas say the Creators named him after in Chapter Forty-Nine?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Thomas Hobbes.
(c) Thomas Moore.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
8. Where does Teresa come to meet Thomas after he leaves the Gathering in Chapter Fifty-Two?
(a) By the West Door.
(b) In the Map Room.
(c) By the Box.
(d) In the Kitchen.
9. Who is the first Glader to fall through the Griever Hole after Teresa has pushed the button in Chapter Fifty-Eight?
10. What word from the code will the computer not allow Teresa to enter in Chapter Fifty-Seven?
11. Who have the Grievers taken in Chapter Forty-Six when Thomas goes about enacting his plan?
12. What does Teresa say to Thomas via telepathy that causes him to trip and fall as he runs in the Maze in Chapter Forty-Four?
(a) I am in love with you.
(b) I've found a way out.
(c) Maybe we were lovers.
(d) I think I have solved the Maze.
13. Where does Thomas say they have to go to reach the computer station in Chapter Fifty?
(a) Through the Griever Hole.
(b) Through the South Exit of the Maze.
(c) Through the basement of the Slammer.
(d) In the attic of the Homestead.
14. Who does Teresa say she kicked in the groin in Chapter Thirty-Six?
15. What does Teresa tell Thomas the Maze actually is through telepathy in the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
(a) A trap.
(b) A game.
(c) A code.
(d) A paradox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to the Grievers in order to let the other Gladers get past them in Chapter Fifty-Five?
2. What kind of vehicle do the rescuers lead Thomas and the Gladers to in Chapter Sixty?
3. Who does Thomas say the Creators named Newt after in Chapter Forty-Nine?
4. What is the land called that lies "mainly around what they used to call the equator," according to the woman rescuer in Chapter Sixty-One?
5. How many of the Gladers does the woman rescuer show to their dorm rooms when the bus stops in Chapter Sixty-One?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)