1. What is the only thing Thomas can remember about his life as the novel begins in Chapter One?
2. How does Thomas get out of the Box in Chapter One?
A rope is lowered to him.
3. How large is the courtyard said to be that Thomas finds himself in, in Chapter Two?
The size of several football fields.
4. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
5. Who says he will take Thomas on a tour of the Glade the following day in in Chapter Two?
This section contains 4,454 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)