|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs into the Maze after the Grievers in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
2. What is the name of the boy that is crazed and going through the Changing in Chapter Four?
3. Who are the Med-jacks that carry away the girl to the Homestead in Chapter Nine?
(a) Alby and Gally.
(b) Clint and Jeff.
(c) Newt and Chuck.
(d) Jack and Mark.
4. Who is killed trying to protect Thomas from a knife in Chapter Fifty-Nine?
5. When Thomas describes the Creators naming the Gladers in Chapter Forty-Nine, he says that Alby was named after whom?
(a) Albert Schweitzer.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Albert Walker.
(d) Albert De Salvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protects Thomas when Ben tries to attack him in Chapter Eleven?
2. Where does Newt say he was injured as a Runner in Chapter Fifteen?
3. Who brings Thomas lunch while he's in the Slammer in Chapter Thirty?
4. Who shouts at the observers (Creators), "I'm gonna break your faces!" in Chapter Fifty-Nine?
5. How long does Alby say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)