|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Thomas rescue by lifting him through the vines in Chapter Eighteen?
2. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
3. Who suggests at the Gathering that Thomas be put in the Slammer for a week with nothing but bread and water for his punishment in Chapter Twenty-Four?
4. Who is the hooded boy that enters with the woman in Chapter Fifty-Nine revealed to be?
5. When Thomas goes through the Changing in Chapter Forty-Seven, he envisions the image of what coming toward him and consuming him?
(a) An ocean of blood.
(b) A massive Griever.
(c) A massive beetle blade.
(d) A tornado of smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first gravestone that Thomas examines at the cemetery in Chapter Ten has what name written on it?
2. Where do Minho and Thomas go in the Glade when they return from the Maze in Chapter Thirty-Three?
3. What is the name of the girl that has come to Thomas through his thoughts in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
4. The Grievers are described in the novel as resembling what huge creatures?
5. At what time of night do Minho and Thomas see the first Griever in the Maze in Chapter Forty-Four?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)