|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Keepers is not present for the Gathering that takes place in Chapter Twenty-Four?
2. Who proclaims Ben's crimes and punishment during the Banishment in Chapter Fourteen?
3. Who supposedly found the injured Alby by the Map Room, according to Minho in Chapter Forty-One?
4. What does Frypan leave out for dinner for Thomas when he's released from the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-One?
(a) Fried chicken and potatoes.
(b) Roast beef and potatoes.
(d) Ham sandwiches.
5. Who does Thomas say the Creators named him after in Chapter Forty-Nine?
(a) Thomas Hobbes.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Thomas Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are four sections that make up the Glade. They include the Gardens, the Blood House, the Homestead, and what section?
2. What is the name of the girl that has come to Thomas through his thoughts in Chapter Twenty-Nine?
3. Who greets Thomas and Minho when the Doors open and they reenter the Glade in Chapter Twenty-Two?
4. Who are the Gladers that are in charge of using the pole during the Banishment of Ben in Chapter Fourteen?
5. When Thomas describes the Creators naming the Gladers in Chapter Forty-Nine, he says that Alby was named after whom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)