|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word used at the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five means a pretense of having a virtuous character or principles that one does not really possess?
2. Who runs into the Maze after the Grievers in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
3. Who are the Gladers that are in charge of using the pole during the Banishment of Ben in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) The Creators.
(b) The Sloppers.
(c) The Slicers.
(d) The Keepers.
4. Who is Alby calling out to speak with in the end of Chapter Twenty-Six?
5. Who gives Newt his notes about what the girl has said in her sleep in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to take Thomas to the Slammer in the end of Chapter Twenty-Nine?
2. What does Alby begin to do as he talks privately with Thomas in the recovery area in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
3. What letter is produced when Thomas aligns the Maps in the end of Chapter Forty-Two?
4. Who is the Keeper of the Track-hoes?
5. How long does Chuck say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Five?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)