|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What section of the Glade are the Track-hoes in charge of maintaining?
(a) The Slaughterhouse.
(b) The Fortress.
(c) The Maze.
(d) The Garden.
2. Who protects Thomas when Ben tries to attack him in Chapter Eleven?
3. Where does Newt say he was injured as a Runner in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ribs.
(c) His collarbone.
(d) His leg.
4. What does Minho say the number one supply is that the Runners receive when he takes Thomas to the shed in Chapter Thirty-Two?
(b) Paper and pens.
(c) Running shoes.
5. There are four sections that make up the Glade. They include the Gardens, the Blood House, the Homestead, and what section?
(a) The Deadheads.
(b) The Galley.
(c) The Armory.
(d) The Fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thomas's punishment for breaking the number one rule of the Gladers in Chapter Twenty-Six?
2. Who greets Thomas and Minho when the Doors open and they reenter the Glade in Chapter Twenty-Two?
3. What Door into the Maze do Thomas and Minho enter by in Chapter Thirty-Three?
4. What does Frypan leave out for dinner for Thomas when he's released from the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-One?
5. Who storms out of the Gathering in Chapter Twenty-Five?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)