|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Minho lead Thomas after grabbing him in the Maze in Chapter Twenty-One?
(a) To the Box.
(b) To the Cliff.
(c) To the East Door.
(d) To the cemetery.
2. What is the name that new arrivals in the Glade are called?
3. How high off the ground does Thomas make it into the vines when he must stop and hide in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) 30 feet up.
(b) 40 feet up.
(c) 10 feet up.
(d) 50 feet up.
4. Who protects Thomas when Ben tries to attack him in Chapter Eleven?
5. How long is the Griever described that first approaches Thomas as he hides in the vines in Chapter Nineteen?
(a) 20 feet long.
(b) 3 feet long.
(c) 10 feet long.
(d) 6 feet long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who screams at Thomas to stop as he runs past the closing Doors into the Maze in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Who awakens Thomas as he sleeps in the Med-jack area of the Homestead in Chapter Twenty-Two?
3. Where is Thomas able to kick and injure the Griever as he flees down the vines on the Wall in Chapter Twenty?
4. Who has begun going through the Changing at the end of Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. What group of Gladers are the only ones allowed to go into the Maze?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)