|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Thomas when Ben tries to attack him in Chapter Eleven?
2. Who is the Keeper of the Track-hoes?
3. How many Grievers does Thomas end up facing when he rounds the corridor in the conclusion of Chapter Twenty?
4. What are the Slicers in charge of in the Glade?
(a) Raising and killing livestock.
(b) Weaponry and guarding the Wall.
(c) Gardening and cooking.
(d) Map creation.
5. What is Thomas forced to do once the Griever begins climbing the wall in the beginning of Chapter Twenty?
(a) He is forced to jump off the Cliff.
(b) He is forced to push Alby down the wall.
(c) He is forced to stab the Griever with his stick.
(d) He is forced to leave Alby behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Chuck say he "probably" is in Chapter Nine?
2. Who screams at Thomas to stop as he runs past the closing Doors into the Maze in Chapter Sixteen?
3. How long does Chuck say he's been in the Glade in Chapter Five?
4. With what weapon does Ben threaten Thomas in Chapter Eleven?
5. The Grievers are described in the novel as resembling what huge creatures?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)