|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons does Minho say the runners typically take with them when going into the Maze in Chapter Thirty-Two?
(a) A couple of knives.
(b) A bow and arrows.
(c) Pistols and daggers.
(d) Tasers and pistols.
2. How many sections is the Maze divided into for the Runners to cover?
3. How high off the ground does Thomas make it into the vines when he must stop and hide in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) 30 feet up.
(b) 40 feet up.
(c) 10 feet up.
(d) 50 feet up.
4. What does Frypan leave out for dinner for Thomas when he's released from the Slammer in Chapter Thirty-One?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(b) Fried chicken and potatoes.
(d) Roast beef and potatoes.
5. When Thomas goes through the Changing in Chapter Forty-Seven, he envisions the image of what coming toward him and consuming him?
(a) A massive beetle blade.
(b) An ocean of blood.
(c) A tornado of smoke.
(d) A massive Griever.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thomas awakens and calls for a Gathering in Chapter Forty-Eight, he tells Newt that everything they have experienced is what?
2. In Chapter Forty-Seven, the narrator says that Thomas has no sense of what as he goes through the Changing?
3. Who does Thomas recall having informed him that the the beetle blades are devices belonging to the Creators in Chapter Eighteen?
4. How long has Thomas been unconscious when he awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
5. What does Minho say the number one supply is that the Runners receive when he takes Thomas to the shed in Chapter Thirty-Two?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)