|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Minho tells Thomas that at least how many Gladers have died in the Maze in Chapter Seventeen?
(a) At least thirty.
(b) At least twelve.
(c) At least fifteen.
(d) At least twenty.
2. When Thomas goes through the Changing in Chapter Forty-Seven, he envisions the image of what coming toward him and consuming him?
(a) A tornado of smoke.
(b) A massive Griever.
(c) An ocean of blood.
(d) A massive beetle blade.
3. What color light is described as coming from the eye of the beetle blade in Chapter Eighteen?
4. Which of the Keepers does Chuck say was taken by the Grievers when Thomas awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
5. What does Minho say the number one supply is that the Runners receive when he takes Thomas to the shed in Chapter Thirty-Two?
(a) Paper and pens.
(d) Running shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Thomas been unconscious when he awakens in Chapter Forty-Eight?
2. How high off the ground does Thomas make it into the vines when he must stop and hide in Chapter Eighteen?
3. How many sections is the Maze divided into for the Runners to cover?
4. Whom does Thomas rescue by lifting him through the vines in Chapter Eighteen?
5. What item does Minho give to Thomas in Chapter Thirty-Two, saying, "Put it on and never take it off. Your life might depend on it"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)