|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month has the Master been released from hospital?
2. Who is difficult at Hakone on hearing about the game recess?
3. How long does the recess in the match last?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. Who is the only exception among all the great players, according to Uragami?
5. What does Otake do while the Master diverts himself with other games?
(a) Answers questions.
(c) Studies moves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wu, regarding his comments about the game between the Master and Otake?
2. What had ended with a battle near the middle of the board?
3. When does the game resume after the recess?
4. Who comes to shave the Master?
5. Whose health is deteriorating by August?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Kume visits the Master and suggests a doctor for him?
2. What happens as the game enters the middle phase?
3. Why does Otake consider forfeiting because of the new rules?
4. What does Uragami take as a sign of the Master's desire to finish the match?
5. What does Otake consider a brilliant move by the Master?
6. What happens during the final session of the match?
7. Why does the Master's wife want to hide details about his health?
8. Why is Uragami coming and going in between sessions of the game of go?
9. How does Otake apparently take advantage of the rules of the game of go?
10. Why does Uragami think Otake takes so long to play his move?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)