|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator do at the Master's last professional game of go?
2. When does Otake relent and agree to the conditions that the organizers of the game make to shorten the game?
(a) On the 3rd day.
(b) On the 5th day.
(c) On the 1st day.
(d) On the 4th day.
3. Why does Otake apologize many times on the first day of play?
(a) He is sweating.
(b) He has to go to the bathroom a lot.
(c) He makes many mistakes.
(d) He is nervous.
4. Why does Otake play first?
(a) He is older.
(b) He is of lower rank.
(c) He is younger.
(d) He is of higher rank.
5. If Otake forfeits, who will receive the sympathy of viewers of the game?
(a) The Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of health condition is the Master in during the last game?
2. How many hours does the Master require to play the game of go?
3. Where is the fourth session of the game played?
4. When does Uragami notice the Master's right eyebrow?
5. At the end of the game, how does the Master's opponent appear?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)