|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Otake play first?
(a) He is older.
(b) He is of lower rank.
(c) He is of higher rank.
(d) He is younger.
2. Where is the play about to begin when the Master asks for it to be moved, on the first day?
3. Who has an insatiable appetite for the game even when away from the go table?
(a) The Master.
(b) The priest.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The game warden.
4. What is Otake upset about the Master breaking?
(a) His board.
(c) His cup.
5. Where is the match being moved to, after the Master's hair is dyed?
Short Answer Questions
1. By making a move far away from the central battle that required a quick response, how did Otake leave the positions in the important parts of the board?
2. Who lodges a complaint against the new rules of the game of go, after the doctor check-up?
3. How often do the players meet in the game of go?
4. When does the Master announce that he will resume playing after visiting the hospital?
5. What does Uragami's opponent on the train seem to lack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)