|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Otake seem willing to do if the Master will wait one more day to play the game after the recess?
(a) Not forfeit.
2. When is the fourth session of the game played?
(a) In June.
(b) In August.
(c) In July.
(d) In May.
3. Why do many players play with the Master?
(a) Out of deference.
(b) Out of competitive need.
(c) Out of desperation.
(d) Out of curiosity.
4. What does the Master talk openly to others about?
(a) His health.
(b) His joy.
(c) His fears.
(d) His happiness.
5. When does Otake relent and agree to the conditions that the organizers of the game make to shorten the game?
(a) On the 3rd day.
(b) On the 4th day.
(c) On the 1st day.
(d) On the 5th day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to play a game of go on the train home with Uragami?
2. At the end of the game, how does the Master's opponent appear?
3. How many doctors are brought in to check the sick person at the game?
4. Who plays immediately after the break, indicating that he came up with the response during the break?
5. In what world does the Master play a pivotal part?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)