|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Schultz say he needs from Dennis more than good ideas?
(c) Hard work.
(d) A willingness to take a cut in pay.
2. Why does Dennis propose marriage?
(a) He loves Aimée.
(b) He is being pressured by his aunt.
(c) Because Aimée's promotion will enable her to take care of him.
(d) He is being pressured by Sir Ambrose.
3. What did Dennis do in World War II?
(a) He was an ambulance driver in England.
(b) He was a bomber pilot.
(c) He was not qualified to be in the military.
(d) He was in the Transport Command in Italy.
4. Where does Dennis decide Sir Francis should go?
(a) In the British area.
(b) In the Catholic area.
(c) In an area between the famouns and unknown people.
(d) In the Poet's Corner.
5. What is Mr. Schultz's response to Dennis' request?
(a) He says business is not good enough.
(b) He thinks Dennis should finish out his contract.
(c) There is no other office space.
(d) He doesn't think Dennis deserves a recommendation.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Sir Ambrose give a speech?
2. What book has Dennis published?
3. How does Dennis handle finding Sir Francis?
4. Where is Sir Francis' body when Dennis comes home one night?
5. What does Barlow find difficult to believe about the funeral home's structure?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)