|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slump say was being honorable?
(a) Mr. Joyboy.
(c) Mr. Kenworthy.
(d) Sir Ambrose.
2. What does Mr. Schultz say he needs from Dennis more than good ideas?
(b) A willingness to take a cut in pay.
(d) Hard work.
3. What did Dennis find difficult to believe when he first worked in Hollywood studios?
(a) That the drama in real life was more melodramatic than in films.
(b) That there was no loyalty whatsoever.
(c) That the actors were so childish.
(d) That the sets were mere facades.
4. To what does Aimée owe the shaping of her brain and body?
(a) A mild birth defect.
(b) A mishap when she is a toddler.
(c) Being raised in a strict Catholic home.
(d) Being raised in southern California.
5. What is one word that one of the Englishmen might use to describe Americans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Slump do incessantly?
2. Who is not pleased about Dennis' responsibilities concerning Sir Francis?
3. What does Dennis tell Mr. Schultz Dennis needs?
4. What does Dennis decide to do for the funeral?
5. What does Aimée think when Dennis gasps?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)