|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis decide to do for the funeral?
(a) Rent a suit.
(b) Get his hair cut.
(c) Wear one of Sir Francis' suits.
(d) Write something to be read.
2. What funeral does Aimée agree to go to on Wednesday?
(a) Sir Ambrose's.
(b) Mr. Joyboy's mother's.
(d) Mr. Joyboy's grandfather's.
3. Who is in a foul mood?
(a) Mr. Slump.
(b) Mr. Joyboy.
4. Why does Sir Ambrose drop by?
(a) To talk to the funeral director about money.
(b) To make Dennis leave and get some rest.
(c) To pay his respects for Sir Francis.
(d) To check on seating arrangements for the service.
5. What do Dennis' offerings do?
(a) Smooth over arguments.
(b) Continue to keep Aimée interested in him.
(c) Boosts Aimée's confidence.
(d) Make Aimée suspicious as to where he's getting his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Dennis come to Hollywood to do a screenplay?
2. Why does Dennis say he should be offended by Aimée?
3. What does the receptionist ask Dennis that makes him visualize Sir Francis when Dennis finds him?
4. Why is the person not pleased about Dennis' responsibilities?
5. How is Guru Brahmin produced?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)