|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something that bothers Aimée about Dennis?
(a) He can be unethical.
(b) He has bad breath.
(c) He is too tall.
(d) He has a bad temper.
2. What does Aimée think when Dennis gasps?
(a) He thinks Sir Francis looks ridiculous.
(b) He is ill.
(c) It is admiration of her work.
(d) He is overcome with emotion at Sir Francis' death.
3. What is being piped through the speakers in the funeral home?
(a) A musical rendition of the 23rd psalm.
(b) "Hindu Love-song."
(c) "Our Father."
(d) "Amazing Grace."
4. What book has Dennis published?
(a) A collection of short stories.
(c) A novel about his experiences in the war.
(d) A collection of essays.
5. Who is Wilbur Kenworthy?
(a) A man who dreams of happiness.
(b) A homeless man whose corpse is being prepared at the funeral home.
(c) A famous poet.
(d) An embalmer at the Eternal Rest home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dennis go from the church?
2. How long does it take Aimée to paint a body?
3. About what does Sir Ambrose give a speech?
4. What does Aimée tell Dennis that does not bother him?
5. What is Mr. Joyboy's most outstanding feature?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)