|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dennis' boss?
(a) No one; he owns the pet funeral home.
(b) Mr. Shultz.
(c) Mr. Poleski.
(d) No one; he is a freelance writer.
2. What is poorly received by the studio heads?
(a) The new anti-communist guidelines.
(b) The biography that Sir Francis writes.
(c) A screen-play about a large woman.
(d) A screen-play about a pet coyote.
3. Who is Wilbur Kenworthy?
(a) A famous poet.
(b) A man who dreams of happiness.
(c) An embalmer at the Eternal Rest home.
(d) A homeless man whose corpse is being prepared at the funeral home.
4. What do the various zones on the grounds in the funeral home represent?
(a) The cremated versus those whose bodies are buried.
(b) The varying costs of burial.
(c) The separation of race and nationality.
(d) Where famous versus unknown people are buried.
5. Who is Mr. Joyboy?
(a) An elderly man who comes in to buy a casket for his wife.
(b) The man who will make Sir Francis look wonderful.
(c) The janitor at the funeral home.
(d) A young man who comes in to buy a casket for his wife and child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dennis handle finding Sir Francis?
2. About what does Sir Ambrose give a speech?
3. Where does Dennis see a marble Mickey Mouse?
4. What does Mr. Schultz say he needs from Dennis more than good ideas?
5. What is the name of the church where Sir Francis' funeral will be held?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)