|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis give to Aimée that strikes her as familiar?
(a) A passage from Coleridge.
(b) A passage from Shakespere.
(c) A poem about a river.
(d) A poem about daffodils.
2. What book has Dennis published?
(a) A novel about his experiences in the war.
(b) A collection of short stories.
(c) A collection of essays.
3. Why does Sir Ambrose drop by?
(a) To pay his respects for Sir Francis.
(b) To make Dennis leave and get some rest.
(c) To talk to the funeral director about money.
(d) To check on seating arrangements for the service.
4. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
(a) The hours are great.
(b) It involves variety.
(c) It pays very well.
(d) There are wonderful people working with him.
5. What does Dennis learn about Sir Francis when trying to comply with Sir Ambrose's request?
(a) That Sir Francis' father also committed suicide.
(b) That the pen is inscribed with a woman's name.
(c) That Sir Francis has a third child who is illegitimate.
(d) That Sir Francis wrote a couple small books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis decide to do for the funeral?
2. What is Mr. Joyboy's most outstanding feature?
3. For how long does Dennis get a leave of absence?
4. Through what does Dennis have to pass in order to reach the reception area in the mortuary?
5. When will the most important studio figures visit Sir Francis?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)