|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dennis Barlow taking care of according to the Englishmen talking?
(a) Sir Francis' body.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) Hiring a new worker.
(d) His mother.
2. Where is Dennis escorted when he calls on the funeral home the day before the service of Sir Francis?
(a) The financial office.
(b) Orchid Room.
(c) The embalming room.
(d) Iris Room.
3. Who is Aimée Thanatogenos?
(a) The cosmetician at the funeral home.
(b) The receptionist at the funeral home.
(c) Dennis' girlfriend.
(d) Dennis' sister-in-law.
4. Whose nationality is changed from Spanish to Celtic?
(a) Sir Francis.
(b) Miss Poski.
(c) Juanita del Pablo.
5. What is the base like upon which Sir Francis' coffin is resting?
(b) Polished marble.
(c) Covered in flowers.
(d) Polished maple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sir Francis' body when Dennis comes home one night?
2. What does the receptionist ask Dennis that makes him visualize Sir Francis when Dennis finds him?
3. How high are the letters carved into the marble slab at the funeral home?
4. What does Aimée occasionally think of a poem?
5. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)