|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does one of the highway repair men have ten bucks bet on?
2. Who receives Number 100?
3. Who gets his ticket after stopping with the girls by the MG?
4. How long has it been since Garraty has seen his father?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three years.
5. When Chapter 8 begins, Ray vows to wait until at least what time before he eats anything?
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Walker is from Washington, D.C.?
2. Who is Freaky D'Allessio?
3. What does Hint 12 recommend?
4. Who tells Barkovitch that he's not a pest anymore, but a murderer?
5. Where does Davidson tell the others that he got drunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Garraty feels a superior gratification in Chapter 6. Why?
2. What causes the boys to collectively groan in Chapter 4 and why?
3. What happens with Hint 10 in Chapter 3?
4. What food does Garraty wish for in Chapter 7?
5. What does Harkness want to do when the Long Walk ends?
6. Describe what happens between Rank and Barkovitch.
7. What happens to Percy's mother in Chapter 3?
8. What causes Garraty to almost lose it in Chapter 8, and how does McVries help him?
9. Describe Limestone.
10. Describe McVries' breakdown in Chapter 6.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)