|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Walker got his ticket after the first town?
2. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
3. Where does Davidson tell the others that he got drunk?
(a) School field trip.
(b) High school football game.
(c) Steubenville State Fair.
(d) Barnum & Bailey Circus.
4. How long has it been since Garraty has seen his father?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three years.
5. How old is Garraty?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys die during Part I of "The Long Walk"?
2. In Chapter 6, what was the longest minute of the longest night of Garraty's entire life?
3. How is number 38 Gribble described in Chapter 3?
4. Whom did Garraty play doctor with when he was five years old?
5. How many warnings does Garraty have when they are almost at 50 miles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Garraty think of Stebbins as the "lean Buddha"?
2. Who is number 45, and what happens to him?
3. Garraty wants to know why there aren't more people watching the Long Walk in Chapter 8. Who explains why and what is the explanation?
4. What happens with Hint 10 in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 5, McVries believes he has discovered the secret to the race. What is it?
6. Describe the boy in the pine tree in Chapter 1.
7. What greets the Walkers when they walk into Caribou city limits?
8. What happened two years ago at the marker post that Olson points to?
9. Who are the first spectators that the Walkers see soon after 5 a.m. in Chapter 6?
10. What happens to Walker number 9?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)