|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date when Chapter 5 begins?
(a) May 1.
(b) March 15.
(c) April 10.
(d) April 22.
2. In Chapter 4, whose voice is as shrill as broken glass?
3. Who tries to sneak into the woods in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 5, how many miles does Olson announce is it to Oldtown?
5. How many warnings does Garraty have when they are almost at 50 miles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears horn-rimmed glasses with lenses like the bottom of Coke bottles?
2. Who approaches the Walkers at 5:30 a.m. on May 2?
3. Who gets three warnings due to a charley horse in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 7, what game are Baker and Abraham playing?
5. What number is Garraty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens between Rank and Barkovitch.
2. What happened to Baker's brother?
3. What does Harkness want to do when the Long Walk ends?
4. Describe Limestone.
5. Garraty begins half-dozing while walking after leaving Caribou. What images go through his mind?
6. What happens to the boy named Travin?
7. How does McVries end up with a scar on his face?
8. Describe Garraty's mother.
9. Why does Garraty think of Stebbins as the "lean Buddha"?
10. Describe McVries' breakdown in Chapter 6.
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)