|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier wearing on his wrist?
(c) Solid-state computer with a sonar device.
2. What three Walkers did people from out-of-state cheer for?
(a) Barkovitch, Pearson, Wyman.
(b) Scramm, Baker, Abraham.
(c) Olson, Abraham, Washington.
(d) Parker, McVries, Johnson.
3. Who says to Garraty, "you're the bee's knees"?
4. Where did Garraty and Jan sometimes stop after going to the movies?
(a) Dairy Ice.
(b) Dairy Queen.
(c) Dairy Joy.
(d) Dairy Stop.
5. Who says, "I still want to live" in Chapter 11?
6. During Chapter 15, who begins to remember all the first nice things that have happened to him in his life?
7. What do Garraty's legs feel like after climbing a hill in Chapter 10?
(d) Pins and needles.
8. When the Walkers are only thirteen miles from Freeport, how many Walkers remain?
9. Who receives his ticket during a hailstorm?
10. What state is Scramm from?
11. What causes Garraty to stumble when walking on the median in Chapter 11?
(a) A hole.
(b) A rock.
(c) Pine trees.
(d) The sole of his shoe.
12. What road do the Walkers take out of Augusta?
(a) Interstate 10.
(b) U.S. 202.
(c) County Road 112.
(d) Highway 3.
13. What is the date when the Walkers pass through Oldtown?
(a) April 30th.
(b) May 3rd.
(c) May 4th.
(d) May 1st.
14. Why was one of the women in the crowd a standout in Chapter 11?
(a) Because she has no legs.
(b) Because she is announcing her candidacy for major.
(c) Because she is singing.
(d) Because she's hold a crow in its cage.
15. Who are the guys in the leather jackets at the front of the walk?
(a) Noah and Jerry.
(b) Joe and Mike.
(c) Lee and Tom.
(d) Josh and Alan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes his feet as having migraines in Chapter 15?
2. What is waiting for the Walkers on the entrance ramp of the turnpike in Chapter 11?
3. Baker talks about which of his aunts with the others?
4. What tribe are the two brothers members of?
5. Why do the boys talk about snuff in Chapter 13?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)