|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who describes his feet as having migraines in Chapter 15?
2. What are Abraham and Baker doing when Chapter 13 begins?
(a) Matching dimes.
(b) Getting their third warnings.
(d) Throwing up.
3. Where did McVries and his girlfriend work?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Pajama factory.
(c) Button factory.
(d) Gas station.
4. Whom does the woman scream for at the end of Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 11, Garraty dozes and hears "Are you experienced?" repeated over and over. Garraty thinks the voice is either Stebbins or who?
(a) His father.
(c) The Major.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
6. What tribe are the two brothers members of?
7. What is the date when the Walkers pass through Oldtown?
(a) May 4th.
(b) May 1st.
(c) May 3rd.
(d) April 30th.
8. Who says, "None of us really has anything to lose. That makes it easier to give away"?
9. In Chapter 15, Garraty realizes he must go on for what reason?
(a) Because otherwise he's be shot.
(b) Because he is Maine's Own.
(c) To make Jan proud.
(d) To make his father proud.
10. What is on the t-shirt of the boy in the crowd who points out Scramm?
(a) A lion.
(b) Randy the Robot.
(c) Sesame Street.
(d) Visit Maine.
11. Who is the Walker who hasn't talked to anyone in two hours nor touched his canteen in Chapter 9?
12. How much time did McVries have from the time he was notified until the walk would start?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) One week.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three days.
13. Baker says there's a reservation close to his home. What tribe lives on the reservation?
(a) Nez Perce.
14. According to Garraty, whose hair was going gray before he died?
15. Who are the guys in the leather jackets at the front of the walk?
(a) Joe and Mike.
(b) Lee and Tom.
(c) Josh and Alan.
(d) Noah and Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garraty's spine feel like in Chapter 14?
2. Who is Dom L'Antio?
3. What is Jan waving when Garraty first sees her?
4. Who says, "he died like a bug under a microscope"?
5. Where do the brothers come from?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)