|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 8 begins, Ray vows to wait until at least what time before he eats anything?
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
2. What does Garraty tell McVries about Barkovitch winning in Chapter 9?
(a) "I think he's got a pulled muscle."
(b) "Barkovitch is cracking."
(c) "He's going to win."
(d) "Maybe it takes a bastard to win."
3. What road do the Walkers take out of Augusta?
(a) Interstate 10.
(b) County Road 112.
(c) U.S. 202.
(d) Highway 3.
4. Who are the guys in the leather jackets at the front of the walk?
(a) Lee and Tom.
(b) Joe and Mike.
(c) Noah and Jerry.
(d) Josh and Alan.
5. What three Walkers did people from out-of-state cheer for?
(a) Parker, McVries, Johnson.
(b) Barkovitch, Pearson, Wyman.
(c) Olson, Abraham, Washington.
(d) Scramm, Baker, Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots a soldier dead in Chapter 16?
2. Why says, "Another time, another place" in Chapter 17?
3. What time does Garraty's watch say when the Major begins the competition?
4. Who gets three warnings due to a charley horse in Chapter 2?
5. Whom does Garraty first ask about helping Scramm's wife?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)