|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
(a) Hint One.
(b) Hint Nineteen.
(c) Hint Five.
(d) Hint Thirteen.
2. In Chapter 3, why is Stebbins walking hunched over?
(a) Because he's cold.
(b) To protect his jelly sandwich.
(c) He's having a cramp.
(d) He's trying to hide the fact that he's crying.
3. Whose quote begins Chapter 1?
(a) Groucho Marx.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
4. When the Walkers are only thirteen miles from Freeport, how many Walkers remain?
5. What is Jan waving when Garraty first sees her?
(b) Blue scarf.
(d) Orange hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Garraty's first real kiss and with whom?
2. What three Walkers did people from out-of-state cheer for?
3. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
4. What do Garraty's legs feel like after climbing a hill in Chapter 10?
5. What does Davidson tell the other boys about Zuck?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)