|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Garraty fascinated by Scramm?
(a) Because he is older.
(b) Because of his lack of intelligence.
(c) Because of his moose like build.
(d) Because he is married.
2. In Chapter 7, what game are Baker and Abraham playing?
(b) Twenty questions.
(c) I Spy.
(d) License tag game.
3. Whom did Garraty play doctor with when he was five years old?
(b) His next door neighbor.
4. What does Davidson tell the other boys about Zuck?
(a) That he's disappeared into the woods.
(b) That he's bleeding like a stuck pig.
(c) That he was shot.
(d) That he's in the lead.
5. Who is responsible for the sign that the Walkers see that supports Garraty in Chapter 5?
(a) The merchant's association.
(b) Aroostook County Parent's Association.
(c) His high school friends.
(d) Old Town High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Garraty has seen his father?
2. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
3. Who tries to sneak into the woods in Chapter 7?
4. Who describes Barkovitch as "He's just walkin' to see other people die"?
5. In Chapter 6, whom does Garraty realize is gone when he looks around at 4 a.m.?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)