|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who describes the Long Walk as "the next thing to suicide"?
2. What number is Garraty?
3. According to Garraty, what is Maine's state capital?
(b) Bar Harbor.
(c) Old Town.
4. What time does Garraty's watch say when the Major begins the competition?
(d) Garraty's watch quits working.
5. After Harkness receives his ticket, what gas station do the Walkers approach?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many warnings does Garraty have when they are almost at 50 miles?
2. Who says, "You get paid to shoot me, not to look at me"?
3. When Chapter 8 begins, Ray vows to wait until at least what time before he eats anything?
4. What does the abandoned, crumbling building have written across it?
5. Whose quote begins Chapter 1?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)