|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "My home is Barsoom, Mars"?
2. In Chapter 8, who describes the Long Walk as "the next thing to suicide"?
3. Who in Jefferson Plantation puts up a banner congratulating the Walkers on making the 100-mile mark and belonging to this year's "Century Club"?
(a) The high school.
(b) The Chamber of Commerce.
(c) The PTA.
(d) A grocery store.
4. In Chapter 3, why is Stebbins walking hunched over?
(a) He's trying to hide the fact that he's crying.
(b) He's having a cramp.
(c) To protect his jelly sandwich.
(d) Because he's cold.
5. How many boys receive their ticket on the hill in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You get paid to shoot me, not to look at me"?
2. What is number ten wearing when he gets shot?
3. Why says, "Sinless in thought, word, and deed"?
4. How old is Stebbins?
5. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)