|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third boy who gets shot wearing?
(a) Denim jacket and jeans.
(b) Sweatshirt and baggy camouflage pants.
(c) Blue sweater and white clamdiggers.
(d) Red tee shirt and black pants.
2. Whose quote begins Chapter 1?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Groucho Marx.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. Who dropped his food belt in Chapter 3?
4. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
(a) Hint One.
(b) Hint Five.
(c) Hint Nineteen.
(d) Hint Thirteen.
5. Who was placed in a police cruiser in Chapter 4?
(b) Percy's mother.
(c) A man giving away watermelon.
(d) One of the soldiers who refused to shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does McVries get a warning in Chapter 3?
2. What kind of car does Ray Garraty drive up in?
3. How many boys die during Part I of "The Long Walk"?
4. How many boys are still on the Long Walk when Chapter 4 ends?
5. How is number 38 Gribble described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)