|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Conserve energy whenever possible" is which hint?
(a) Hint Nineteen.
(b) Hint Thirteen.
(c) Hint Five.
(d) Hint One.
2. Who was placed in a police cruiser in Chapter 4?
(a) A man giving away watermelon.
(b) Percy's mother.
(d) One of the soldiers who refused to shoot.
3. In Chapter 3, what tube did Garraty have for dinner?
(c) Processed tuna fish.
(d) Pork paste.
4. How many boys receive their ticket on the hill in Chapter 4?
5. What is number ten wearing when he gets shot?
(a) Pants, but no shirt.
(b) A fatigue jacket.
(c) A red and white football jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches the Walkers at 5:30 a.m. on May 2?
2. Who receives Number 100?
3. What is compared to old silk in Chapter 1?
4. What is the third boy who gets shot wearing?
5. McVries loses it in Chapter 6 and challenges the soldiers to a fight and receiving how many warnings?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)