|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys receive their ticket on the hill in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 3, why is Stebbins walking hunched over?
(a) To protect his jelly sandwich.
(b) He's trying to hide the fact that he's crying.
(c) Because he's cold.
(d) He's having a cramp.
3. How fast must the boys walk not to receive a warning?
(a) Two miles an hour.
(b) Three miles an hour.
(c) Five miles an hour.
(d) Four miles an hour.
4. Who wears horn-rimmed glasses with lenses like the bottom of Coke bottles?
5. How many warnings does Garraty have when they are almost at 50 miles?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Stebbins?
2. In Chapter 1, what is the skinny blond boy in the tree eating?
3. Why does McVries get a warning in Chapter 3?
4. What is number ten wearing when he gets shot?
5. Who is writing down everyone's name and number at the beginning and for what purpose?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)