|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does one of the highway repair men have ten bucks bet on?
2. How many boys die during Part I of "The Long Walk"?
3. What is Garraty's hometown?
(a) Portland, New Hampshire.
(b) Pownal, Maine.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Old Town, Maine.
4. Who in Jefferson Plantation puts up a banner congratulating the Walkers on making the 100-mile mark and belonging to this year's "Century Club"?
(a) The PTA.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The Chamber of Commerce.
(d) The high school.
5. How much is bet on the Long Walk each year?
(a) Five million.
(b) 50 million.
(c) Two billion.
(d) None; betting's not allowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what game are Baker and Abraham playing?
2. Who keeps moving after being shot multiple times in Chapter 10?
3. What town is mentioned in Chapter 2 as seven miles away?
4. According to Stebbins, the average housewife walks how many miles a day without realizing it?
5. Who receives Number 100?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)