|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Scramm from?
2. In Chapter 6, whom does Garraty realize is gone when he looks around at 4 a.m.?
(c) No one.
3. What does the yellow sky make Garraty think of?
(b) A tornado sky.
(c) A sandstorm.
(d) A sunny day.
4. When the boys "wake" in Chapter 6, what does McVries offer Garraty to eat?
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) A food tube.
5. Why do the boys talk about snuff in Chapter 13?
(a) The soldiers have snuff.
(b) The Major uses snuff.
(c) It was one of the questions on the application.
(d) One of the Walkers has some.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week was it that Garraty found out that he was selected for the Walk?
2. Who wants a lead sleeve in their coffin so that the rats don't get to him?
3. In Chapter 9, the word is that the walk is going to go as far as where?
4. Garraty panics in Chapter 6 when none of the faces around him are familiar. What does he briefly wonder?
5. According to Garraty, what is Maine's state capital?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)