|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Barkovitch that he's not a pest anymore, but a murderer?
2. When the boys "wake" in Chapter 6, what does McVries offer Garraty to eat?
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) A food tube.
3. Why do the boys talk about snuff in Chapter 13?
(a) The soldiers have snuff.
(b) One of the Walkers has some.
(c) The Major uses snuff.
(d) It was one of the questions on the application.
4. Whom does the woman scream for at the end of Chapter 10?
5. Who approaches the Walkers at 5:30 a.m. on May 2?
(a) News crews.
(b) The major of Augusta.
(c) The Major.
(d) Garraty's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "None of us really has anything to lose. That makes it easier to give away"?
2. Who says that Porterville is the only town where there are more graveyards than people?
3. How much time did McVries have from the time he was notified until the walk would start?
4. In Chapter 6, whom does Garraty realize is gone when he looks around at 4 a.m.?
5. Who asks the other boys about enemas?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)