1. How did Day feel about confession?
It is holy
2. What made Day feel rushed at confession?
3. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
4. What did Day say she was confessing with this book?
5. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
6. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
7. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
She didn’t like talking about herself
8. What haunted Day throughout her life?
9. What state did Day grow up in?
This section contains 3,474 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)