|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Natural Happiness, Man is Meant For Happiness, Having a Baby, Love Overflows, Jobs and Journeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drew Day to Catholicism?
(a) She felt peaceful at Church
(b) Many poor people were Catholic
(c) The people were nice
(d) For all the reasons listed here
2. What kind of publication was the New York Call?
(a) A newsletter
(b) A newspaper
(c) A pamphlet
(d) A magazine
3. What kind of things did Day work to change when she first moved to New York?
(a) Building schools
(b) Stopping evictions
(c) Opposing wars
(d) Lowering wages
4. What political ideal did Forster believe in?
5. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
2. How did Day feel when she first read the Bible?
3. Why did Day say her father was so racist?
4. What kept Forster happy when some of his comrades were killed?
5. What haunted Day throughout her life?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)