|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made people think the product created by Peter and Day was Communistic in nature?
(a) It was popular among Communists
(b) It had the word Worker in the title
(c) It was produced in China
(d) It taught Socialism
2. What were the owners of The Masses suffering from?
(a) Their poverty
(b) Their radicalism
(c) Their isolation
(d) Their drinking
3. What was Day’s job when she worked for the Commonweal?
(d) None of these
4. What did Steve die from?
(b) Blood injection
5. Where did Day’s family move after the natural disaster?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Day when she began reading John Wesley?
2. What kind of funeral did Rayna have?
3. What did Day serve when her child was baptized?
4. What kept Forster happy when some of his comrades were killed?
5. What kind of things did Day work to change when she first moved to New York?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)