|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of Community did Peter and Day create?
2. How many parts did Day say she broke her life up into?
3. How often did the New York Call go to print?
4. What got results when Day was in the radical group?
5. What was Aloysia’s occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made people think the product created by Peter and Day was Communistic in nature?
2. How did Day describe her community when she first lived with Forster?
3. Where was Day living when she published her first book?
4. What did Forster’s love of nature do for his faith?
5. What kind of things did Day work to change when she first moved to New York?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)