|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Revolution did Day celebrate?
(a) The Social Revolution
(b) The French Revolution
(c) The War Revolution
(d) The Oktober Revolution
2. What ethnicity was Ralph?
3. What about the Socialist lifestyle did Day not like?
(a) Their diet
(b) Their expectations
(c) Their anger
(d) Their free love ideas
4. How did Peter feel about detachment?
(a) He felt people could make their own choices
(b) He hated it
(c) He supported it
(d) He went back and forth on the issue
5. What did Aloysia teach Day?
(a) To research Catholic doctrine
(b) To pray
(c) To publish
(d) To write
Short Answer Questions
1. What Catholic principal was Day’s societal philosophies similar to?
2. What jarred Day’s senses in New York when she first moved there?
3. What did young people do with the product made by Peter and Day?
4. Where did Day get her first rosary?
5. What state did Day grow up in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)