|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Day feel about confession?
(a) It is strange
(b) It is uncomfortable
(c) It is unneeded
(d) It is holy
2. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He hated it
(b) He laughed at it
(c) He ignored it
(d) He loved it
3. What bothered Day about the people in the Episcopalian church?
(a) They talked about Hell
(b) They didn’t serve others
(c) They didn’t pay alms
(d) They spoke down to her
4. What natural disaster did Day live through?
5. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
(a) War and Peace
(b) The Jungle
(d) Little Dorrit
Short Answer Questions
1. What state did Day grow up in?
2. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
3. Where did Day’s family move after the natural disaster?
4. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
5. How many siblings did Day have?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)