|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Day’s father not allow in his home?
(d) Any of these things
2. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
3. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
(a) She had siblings
(b) She was nice to everyone
(c) Her father was always home
(d) She was very social
4. How did Day feel about confession?
(a) It is strange
(b) It is holy
(c) It is uncomfortable
(d) It is unneeded
5. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
(a) The Jungle
(c) Little Dorrit
(d) War and Peace
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mary tell Day stories about?
2. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
3. What made Day feel rushed at confession?
4. How did Day feel when listening to Mary’s stories?
5. What was the most important moral lesson Day learned as a child?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)