|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important moral lesson Day learned as a child?
(a) To not wear immodest clothing
(b) To not swear
(c) To not have sex before marriage
(d) To not disrespect her parents
2. What was Day’s favorite part of the Bible?
(a) The Beatitudes
(b) The Psalms
(c) The Proverbs
(d) The Commandments
3. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She couldn’t write well
(b) She didn’t have time
(c) She didn’t like talking about herself
(d) She was ashamed of her past
4. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
(a) 20 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 15 years
5. What philosophy was Day’s first as a child?
(a) The philosophy of faith
(b) The philosophy of service
(c) The philosophy of love
(d) The philosophy of work
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Day feel rushed at confession?
2. Who did Mary tell Day stories about?
3. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
4. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
5. What did Day’s father not allow in his home?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)