|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Searching, the Generations Before.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
(a) She was afraid of Him
(b) She loved Him
(c) She never thought about Him
(d) She took Him for granted
2. Why was it strange that Day spent so much of her childhood alone?
(a) Her father was always home
(b) She was nice to everyone
(c) She had siblings
(d) She was very social
3. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
(a) 25 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 15 years
4. How was Day related to Donald?
(a) He was her cousin
(b) He was her stepbrother
(c) He was her uncle
(d) He was her brother
5. Where did Day’s family move after the natural disaster?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Day when she began reading John Wesley?
2. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
3. At what age did Day start going to church as a child?
4. How did Day feel when she first read the Bible?
5. What book opened Day’s eyes up about the Industrial movement?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)