|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Natural Happiness, Man is Meant For Happiness, Having a Baby, Love Overflows, Jobs and Journeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosophy was Day’s first as a child?
(a) The philosophy of faith
(b) The philosophy of work
(c) The philosophy of service
(d) The philosophy of love
2. What caused Day to be imprisoned?
(a) She falsified some paperwork
(b) She got in a fight
(c) She wrote socialist propaganda
(d) She was part of a workhouse hunger strike
3. What political ideal did Forster believe in?
4. What kind of things did Day work to change when she first moved to New York?
(a) Building schools
(b) Opposing wars
(c) Stopping evictions
(d) Lowering wages
5. What kind of sins did Day not like using at confession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Day NOT want to rely on while suffering in prison?
2. What kind of stories did Day like to hear as a child?
3. Who did Day serve after living through a natural disaster?
4. How did Day feel about God in her youth?
5. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)