|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Natural Happiness, Man is Meant For Happiness, Having a Baby, Love Overflows, Jobs and Journeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Forster have a hard time relating with poor people?
(a) The thought they should work harder
(b) He was never unhappy when he was poor
(c) He suffered very little in his life
(d) He never would have asked for help
2. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He ignored it
(b) He loved it
(c) He hated it
(d) He laughed at it
3. What comforted Day the most while in prison?
(b) Daily prayer
(c) Talking to other women
(d) A Bible
4. What did Day learn a lot about while working with the Red Cross?
(c) Financial responsibilities
(d) War strategies
5. What kind of group was Day attracted to while working at the New York Call?
(a) The Anarchists
(b) The Communists
(c) The Socialists
(d) The Marxists
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stories did Day like to hear as a child?
2. What did Day NOT want to rely on while suffering in prison?
3. What was the most important moral lesson Day learned as a child?
4. What did Day do when she encountered things in the church she did not understand?
5. What caused Day to pray daily?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)