|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Natural Happiness, Man is Meant For Happiness, Having a Baby, Love Overflows, Jobs and Journeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Day serve when her child was baptized?
2. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He hated it
(b) He loved it
(c) He laughed at it
(d) He ignored it
3. Where did Day get her first rosary?
(a) At a pawnshop
(b) From a friend
(c) From a priest
(d) In the yard of the Church
4. Where did Day stay when first attending Mass?
(a) The stairs
(b) The back of the room
(c) The doorway
(d) The middle pew
5. How many siblings did Day have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of science did Forster study?
2. Where did Day meet Trotsky?
3. What drew Day to Catholicism?
4. When Day was in prison, what did she say really kept her from being free?
5. What did Day do when her child was born?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)