|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Natural Happiness, Man is Meant For Happiness, Having a Baby, Love Overflows, Jobs and Journeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the owners of The Masses suffering from?
(a) Their drinking
(b) Their isolation
(c) Their poverty
(d) Their radicalism
2. How often did the New York Call go to print?
3. Who did Day try to help when she joined the Red Cross?
(a) Wounded soldiers
(b) The widows
(c) The doctors
4. What was Aloysia’s occupation?
5. What about the Socialist lifestyle did Day not like?
(a) Their expectations
(b) Their free love ideas
(c) Their diet
(d) Their anger
Short Answer Questions
1. What natural disaster did Day live through?
2. What did Day picket the White House for?
3. How did Day feel when listening to Mary’s stories?
4. Where did Day stay when first attending Mass?
5. How long was the first part of Day’s life?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)