|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosophy was Day’s first as a child?
(a) The philosophy of love
(b) The philosophy of faith
(c) The philosophy of work
(d) The philosophy of service
2. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She didn’t have time
(b) She was ashamed of her past
(c) She couldn’t write well
(d) She didn’t like talking about herself
3. Where did Day meet Trotsky?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York
4. What did Day’s father not allow in his home?
(d) Any of these things
5. Where did Rayna die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Day learn a lot about while working with the Red Cross?
2. What happened to some of Day’s friends when the draft was put in place?
3. What kind of houses did Peter create?
4. What was the first church Day attended?
5. Who did Day serve after living through a natural disaster?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)