|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Day living when she published her first book?
(a) New York
(b) New Orleans
(c) New Jersey
(d) New Mexico
2. How many people were buying Peter and Day’s product by the end of their first year working together?
3. What kind of funeral did Rayna have?
4. What kind of man did Day think Tolstoy was?
5. How many siblings did Day have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Day love most about Peter?
2. How old was Day when she began reading John Wesley?
3. At what age did Day start going to church as a child?
4. Where did Day meet Peter?
5. What did Day create with Peter?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)