|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Day’s first impression of Peter?
2. What was Steve’s occupation?
(c) Press Operator
3. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
(a) She didn’t like talking about herself
(b) She couldn’t write well
(c) She didn’t have time
(d) She was ashamed of her past
4. How did Day’s father feel about the radical movement?
(a) He ignored it
(b) He laughed at it
(c) He loved it
(d) He hated it
5. What did Day create with Peter?
(a) A magazine
(b) A school
(c) A political persuasion
(d) A mailing list
Short Answer Questions
1. What got results when Day was in the radical group?
2. Why did the people at the New York Call rarely attack religion?
3. How did Day change after living through a natural disaster?
4. What was Day’s job at the New York Call?
5. How did Peter feel about detachment?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)