|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Love is the Measure, Peasant of the Pavement, Paper, People and Work, Labor, Community.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Day related to Donald?
(a) He was her stepbrother
(b) He was her cousin
(c) He was her brother
(d) He was her uncle
2. What was Peter accused of being too optimistic about?
(a) The help of the church
(b) The future of his cause
(c) The results of war
(d) The scope of his influences
3. What kind of man did Day think Tolstoy was?
4. What was Steve’s occupation?
(a) Press Operator
5. Whose example did Day want to follow when working with the poor?
(b) The Pope
(d) Mother Theresa
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Day have a hard time writing this book?
2. How did Day feel when listening to Mary’s stories?
3. What kind of stories did Day like to hear as a child?
4. How did Day dress while working at the New York Call?
5. What was much of Peter’s savings used for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)