1. What does Smith believe counts in life?
2. What does Smith say the upperclass sit in their houses like?
3. What part of England is Borstal in?
4. Where is Smith from originally?
5. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
The Daily Telegraph.
6. What does Smith say he leaps over while running?
7. Who does Smith always say good mrning to while he is out on his run?
8. What kind of tree is at the end of the lane?
An oak tree.
9. What sound does Smith say his feet make on the hard soil?
This section contains 3,351 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)