|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Decline and Fall of Frankie Buller.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mt. Raynor look at through the classroom window?
(a) A draper's shop.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A butcher's shop.
(d) A tailor's shop.
2. What ride does Colin want to try?
(a) Noah's Ark.
(b) Mad Hatter.
(c) The Gunner.
(d) The Catherine Wheel.
3. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
(a) His name and trade.
(b) The football scores.
(c) Rimbaud poems.
(d) His children's names.
4. What is the real reason the narrator feels black?
(a) He has seen a man kill himself.
(b) His girlfriend has dumped him.
(c) He hasn't been to the pictures.
(d) He has lost his wallet.
5. How did the young girl die?
(a) She was run over.
(b) She killed herself.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Raynor hit Bullivant?
2. Who is the King of England in this time period?
3. What has been the narrator's job for the past twenty-eight years?
4. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
5. What ideas does Mr. Raynor want to get out of Bullivant's head?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)