|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Decline and Fall of Frankie Buller.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women of the street call Frankie?
2. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
(a) His children's names.
(b) The football scores.
(c) Rimbaud poems.
(d) His name and trade.
3. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
4. What kind of food do the advertising boards advertise?
(a) Chicken wings.
(c) Beef steaks.
5. Where does the narrator walk with his wife when he receives his first paycheck?
(a) New Forest.
(b) Snakey Wood.
(c) The Apple Orchard.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry doing when his wife tells him she loves him?
2. Where does Jim's mother work?
3. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
4. What does Fred say ninety-five thousand quid has gone up like?
5. What does the narrator say he would have done to Jim's mother if she has talked to him in the same way?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)