|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Raynor call Bullivant?
(a) A thug.
(b) A pleb.
(c) An oaf.
(d) An idiot.
2. What character from the bible does Mr. Raynor ask the class about?
3. What did the narrator do as soon as he found a job?
(b) Bought a house.
(c) Left home.
(d) Went on holiday.
4. What does Bullivant say he will bring out to settle Mr. Raynor?
(a) Our boxer uncle.
(b) Our father.
(c) Our big kid.
(d) Our mother.
5. Where does the young man walk the young girl to?
(a) The grocer's.
(b) The shopping mall.
(c) The train station.
(d) The bus stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry says he does in a mild way?
2. How did the young girl die?
3. What does the young girl want to eat?
4. What does Ernest usually do at 9 o'clock?
5. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)