|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smith say his enemies can drop on him for all he cares?
(a) Canon balls.
(c) Atom bombs.
2. What does the young girl want to eat?
(a) A bicuit.
(b) A chocolate.
(c) A cake.
(d) A sandwich.
3. What does Harry says he does in a mild way?
(c) Blow up.
4. What part of England is Borstal in?
5. What does Smith believe counts in life?
(d) Free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest usually do at 9 o'clock?
2. What subject does Mr. Raynor teach?
3. What has been the narrator's job for the past twenty-eight years?
4. What kind of tree is at the end of the lane?
5. What does Harry say he hasn't done for twenty years?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)