Quiz: Uncle Ernest
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Ernest have to do at two o'clock?
a) Meet his mother.
b) Catch a train.
c) Start work.
d) Eat lunch.
2. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
3. What is the reason Ernest's wife left him?
a) His deep depressions.
b) His infidelities.
c) His bad manners.
d) His bad temper.
4. What does the policeman's voice bring Ernest to the brink of?
5. How does the author describe the color of Ernest's eyes?
a) A sharp blue.
b) A daring red.
c) A viscious black.
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)