Quiz: The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Runner to Noah's Ark
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the policeman's voice bring Ernest to the brink of?
2. What kind of tree is at the end of the lane?
a) A horse chestnut.
b) An elm tree.
c) An oak tree.
d) A maple tree.
3. What does Colin think his father would take with a smile?
a) A cheese sandwich.
b) A cup of tea.
c) The newspaper.
d) Four pence.
4. Who is the King of England in this time period?
a) King George.
b) King Philip.
c) King Charles.
d) King Henry.
5. What does the narrator receive five shillings to buy?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)