|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Match.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mt. Raynor look at through the classroom window?
(a) A draper's shop.
(b) A butcher's shop.
(c) A tailor's shop.
(d) A bus station.
2. What is the students' next class?
3. What does Mr. Raynor call Bullivant?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A pleb.
(c) A thug.
(d) An oaf.
4. What does Lennox say he needs to take to the games?
(c) A flask.
(d) A scarf.
5. What kind of snake does the African woman have curled around her top?
(a) A python.
(b) An adder.
(c) A cobra.
(d) A grass snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What section of the bible does Mr. Raynor read to his class?
2. What is the top and back of Bert's head padded by?
3. What does the author say Colin's legs are like as he tries to escape with Bert?
4. What is the boy on the front row reading like?
5. What does the author say Jones's brain is like?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)