|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Match.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Raynor see trundling along in a line?
(a) Factory workers.
(b) Cheer leaders.
2. What does Bullivant say he will bring out to settle Mr. Raynor?
(a) Our father.
(b) Our boxer uncle.
(c) Our big kid.
(d) Our mother.
3. What is the name of Colin's cousin?
4. What is Bullivant's excuse for hitting the boy?
(a) He called his mother a name.
(b) He swore at him.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He hit him first.
5. Why does the woman think the goal should have been disallowed?
(a) The ref had blown his whistle.
(b) It wasn't over the line.
(c) It was a foul.
(d) It was offside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tea boy carrying?
2. What is the name of the newspaper Lennox asks his son to fetch him?
3. What does Colin say he is not going to rob?
4. What has Lennox's wife cooked for dinner?
5. What does the author say Colin's legs are like as he tries to escape with Bert?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)