|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have Tom and Christine made their way from San Francisco to Denver in Part Three?
(a) By a rental car.
(b) By bus.
(c) By hitchhiking.
(d) By airplane.
2. Who stops and offers Jill a ride in the end of Part Four?
(a) The Frost twins.
3. When is Meg's Graduation Day from her training at GR?
(a) October 14.
(b) October 12.
(c) July 14.
(d) January 15.
4. How much time did Kevin and Nora spend in Florida in Part Four?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How many females are living in the Blue House at the GR headquarters in the beginning of "The Balzer Method"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been Nora's favorite college boyfriend?
2. What color hair does Gus have?
3. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
4. What kind of footwear are the Barefoot People of New England allowed to wear when it is snowing?
5. Where did Balzer attend college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery do Meg and Laurie make regarding their roommates in Part Four? How do they respond?
2. What does Nora Durst do on Christmas Day? Why?
3. What is Nora Durst’s central conflict in Part Four?
4. What does Laurie do with Jill’s Christmas gift in Part Three? Why?
5. Why does the GR press Laurie to divorce Kevin? Why does Laurie resist?
6. How does Christine perceive her unborn child in Part Three? What has led to this perception?
7. How would you compare Kevin Garvey to the other main characters in the novel?
8. How is the setting of Outpost 17 described? Who lives there when Meg and Laurie arrive?
9. How is Christmas morning described at the GR headquarters in Part Three?
10. What does Jason Falzone symbolize for the Watchers?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)