|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom tell Henning he and Christina are coming from at the bus station in Part Three?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. What does the coffee cup say that Jill gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
(a) #1 Mom.
(b) #1 Dad.
(c) Home of the Brave.
(d) World's Best Mayor.
3. On what streets is the Falks' house?
(a) Jackson Hole Street.
(b) Gerard Boulevard.
(c) Clemency Avenue.
(d) Fayerweather Street.
4. What color is the bedroom that Meg chooses at Outpost 17?
5. Who is Ted Figueroa's sister-in-law?
(a) Councilwoman Carney.
(b) Councilwoman Grice.
(c) Councilwoman Margolis.
(d) Councilwoman Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Tom and Christine mugged at knife-point on their cross-country journey?
2. What is Mr. Falk's first name?
3. Where are Tom and Christine staying with the Falks in Part Four?
4. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
5. What color hair does Gus have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Kevin to break down crying during Valentine’s Day dinner? How does Nora respond?
2. What discovery do Meg and Laurie make regarding their roommates in Part Four? How do they respond?
3. How do Nora’s and Kevin’s actions and behaviors differ in Florida from in Mapleton?
4. How does Gary respond to Meg’s visit on Christmas Day in Part Three?
5. What does Laurie do with Jill’s Christmas gift in Part Three? Why?
6. What does Jason Falzone symbolize for the Watchers?
7. How has the relationship between Jill and Aimee changed in Part Four? Why has it changed?
8. What is Nora Durst’s central conflict in Part Four?
9. Why does the GR press Laurie to divorce Kevin? Why does Laurie resist?
10. How is the setting of Outpost 17 described? Who lives there when Meg and Laurie arrive?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)