|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: A Better-Than-Average Girlfriend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official name of the event that occurs on the Third Anniversary of the Sudden Departure day in Part One?
(a) The Day of the Lost But Not Forgotten.
(b) The Departed Heroes' Day of Remembrance and Reflection.
(c) The Day of the Unity and the Reunion.
(d) The Day of Remembrance for Those Taken and for Those Left Behind.
2. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
(a) "Everything you need for the rest of your life."
(b) "Everything for the end of times."
(c) "Everything you never needed before."
(d) "Everything to forget who you are."
3. Where were Tom and Christine mugged at knife-point on their cross-country journey?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. Where does Tom tell Henning he and Christina are coming from at the bus station in Part Three?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "Mapleton High's wandering troubadour" as he strums his acoustic guitar in the halls in Part One?
2. What play has Jill's English class been studying in Part One?
3. What is the name of Nora Durst's husband who disappeared on the day of the Sudden Departure?
4. Who appears and prevents Kevin from spending the night with Melissa in Part Two?
5. Where does Jill consider attending college and commuting from home after her grades have plummteted in in Part Three?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)