|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: A Better-Than-Average Girlfriend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Balzer attend college?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Berkeley University.
(d) Princeton University.
2. How many years of Tribulation are to follow the Rapture, according to Rosalie's interpretation of the Bible in the Prologue?
3. Who at The Carpe Diem is described as "a bulky, excitable guy who Laurie always said was a heart attack waiting to happen"?
(a) Ralph Sorrento.
(b) Troy Vincent.
(c) Jett Oristaglio.
(d) Steve Wiscziewski.
4. Where is Gary's house located?
(a) Jackson Street.
(b) Anderson Street.
(c) Magazine Street.
(d) Wilson Street.
5. What was the name of Eggy's dog that wandered off after the Sudden Departure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Laurie Garvey attend college?
2. How many local residents in Mapleton disappeared on the Sudden Departure day?
3. Where does Jill consider attending college and commuting from home after her grades have plummteted in in Part Three?
4. Who is the Mapleton plumber that encounters and harasses Kevin at the parade in Part One?
5. What is the name of Henning's brother who had his leg blown off in combat?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)