|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: A Better-Than-Average Girlfriend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far along is Christine in her pregnancy when she and Tom are in Denver in Part Three?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 7 months.
2. Whose photograph is on the front page of the pamphlet being handed out by Reverend Matt Jamison at the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
(a) Ralph Sorrento's photograph.
(b) Stan Washburn's photograph.
(c) Rick Malvern's photograph.
(d) Dr. Hillary Edgars's photograph.
3. Who is the retired cop and former coach of Kevin's that carries a sign saying "Ask me about my brother" at the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
(a) Ralph Sorrento.
(b) Jett Oristaglio.
(c) Stan Washburn.
(d) Steve Wiscziewski.
4. For approximately how long does "The Unburdening" period last each day for the new recruits at the GR?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What movie does Kevin sit alone watching on Christmas Day in Part Three?
(a) A Christmas Story.
(b) It's a Wonderful Life.
(c) The Shining.
(d) Miracle on 34tth Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has given Aimee her new job in Part Four?
2. Where along their cross-country journey did Tom and Christine almost freeze to death during a blizzard?
3. What color hair does Gus have?
4. Who is the school counselor that has met with Kevin regarding Jill's grades in Part Three?
5. Who gives the benediction after the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)