|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Happy Holidays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "every girl's first choice" in the game of "Get a Room" that Jill and Aimee play?
(a) Steve Grice.
(b) Steve Wiscziewski.
(c) Doug Durst.
(d) Nick Lazarro.
2. How old was Jason Falzone when he was killed?
3. What are the names of Tom's housemates when Christine comes to him in Part One?
(a) Andrew and Jess.
(b) Julian and Gus.
(c) Max and Luis.
(d) James and Paul.
4. Where did Balzer wait tables in order to put himself through college?
(b) Olive Garden.
(d) Richard's Chicken and Waffles.
5. What was the name of the liquor store chain that Kevin's family owned prior to the Sudden Departure?
(a) Patriot Liquor Megastores.
(b) Liquor Expo and Exports.
(c) St. Gabriel Liquors and More.
(d) Liquor and Lollipops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Laurie Garvey attend college?
2. Who is Wayne Gilchrest's sixth bride?
3. How have Tom and Christine made their way from San Francisco to Denver in Part Three?
4. Who is the school counselor that has met with Kevin regarding Jill's grades in Part Three?
5. Which of Holy Wayne's brides is Christine?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)