|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Happy Holidays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nora Durst's husband who disappeared on the day of the Sudden Departure?
2. Whose photograph is on the front page of the pamphlet being handed out by Reverend Matt Jamison at the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
(a) Dr. Hillary Edgars's photograph.
(b) Ralph Sorrento's photograph.
(c) Rick Malvern's photograph.
(d) Stan Washburn's photograph.
3. What colors are the bulls-eyes that Tom and Christine have painted on their foreheads in Part Three?
(a) Blue and orange.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) Green and blue.
(d) Red and green.
4. Who was Tom's best friend that disappeared on Sudden Departure day?
(a) Edward Richards.
(b) Jack Williams.
(c) Jon Verbecki.
(d) Andre Phillips.
5. Where is the eight-house subdivision or "compound" of the GR located in Mapleton?
(a) Ginkgo Street.
(b) Madison Street.
(c) Jameson Street.
(d) Wilson Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the twenty-five-year-old grad student that Kevin met on the internet?
2. Who is Wayne Gilchrest's sixth bride?
3. Who is the Director of Public Outreach for the GR that speaks with Rosalie in the Prologue?
4. What condition led to the paralysis of Nora's great-aunt May's face?
5. Where did Reverend Matt Jamison preach prior to the Sudden Departure?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)