|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Mapleton Means Fun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sudden Departure Anniversary parade end in Mapleton?
(a) Greenway Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Main Street Park.
(d) Anderson Park.
2. What was the previous name of "The Carpe Diem"?
(a) The White Horse Tavern.
(b) The Guilty Remnant.
(c) The Midway Lounge.
(d) Westwood Shoes.
3. What is Arthur Donovan's marital status?
(b) Never married.
4. Who are Laurie and Meg following in "A Vow of Silence"?
(a) Jett Oristaglio.
(b) Steve Grice.
(c) Liz Yamamoto.
(d) Doug Durst.
5. Who was Jill's childhood friend that disappeared before her eyes on the Sudden Departure day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the focus of the newsletter that Reverend Jamison gives to Nora in Part Two?
2. What is the name of Melissa Hulbert's ex-husband who disappeared on Sudden Departure day?
3. On what date did the Sudden Departure occur?
4. What is the age of Arthur Donovan listed as on his file that Laurie examines in Part Two?
5. What title is Jill Garvey given due to her experience on Sudden Departure day?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)