|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Three-Year Anniversary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Aimee and Jill spend the morning when Jill misses her chemistry test in Part One?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(c) Dunkin' Donuts.
2. What title is Jill Garvey given due to her experience on Sudden Departure day?
3. What kind of car does Scott Frost drive in the narrative?
(a) A BMW.
(b) An Explorer.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Prius.
4. How many years of Tribulation are to follow the Rapture, according to Rosalie's interpretation of the Bible in the Prologue?
5. Who is described as "Mapleton High's wandering troubadour" as he strums his acoustic guitar in the halls in Part One?
(a) Ralph Sorrento.
(b) Stan Washburn.
(c) Troy Vincent.
(d) Jett Oristaglio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jill's childhood friend that disappeared before her eyes on the Sudden Departure day?
2. On what new political party's ticket did Kevin Gavin run for office?
3. What is Ken Garvey's position in Mapleton when the novel begins?
4. Which of Holy Wayne's brides is Christine?
5. What is the official name of the event that occurs on the Third Anniversary of the Sudden Departure day in Part One?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)