|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Three-Year Anniversary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did the Sudden Departure occur?
(a) October 14.
(b) July 7.
(c) September 11.
(d) December 12.
2. Whose photograph is on the front page of the pamphlet being handed out by Reverend Matt Jamison at the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
(a) Rick Malvern's photograph.
(b) Dr. Hillary Edgars's photograph.
(c) Stan Washburn's photograph.
(d) Ralph Sorrento's photograph.
3. How many local residents in Mapleton disappeared on the Sudden Departure day?
4. Where did Reverend Matt Jamison preach prior to the Sudden Departure?
(a) Zion Baptist Church.
(b) St. Mary Catholic Church.
(c) The Church of Latter Day Saints.
(d) The Main Street Presbyterian Church.
5. What play has Jill's English class been studying in Part One?
(b) Our Town.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ken Garvey's position in Mapleton when the novel begins?
2. What does "GR" stand for in the narrative?
3. Which of Holy Wayne's brides is Christine?
4. How old is Jill in Part One?
5. What color clothing do the members of the GR wear in the novel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)