Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
2. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
3. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
4. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
Describe and analyze the developing relationship between Ronnie and Will in the narrative. How compatible are Ronnie and Will as a couple? What similarities do they share in temperament and in interests? How do they differ?
Describe the setting of coastal North Carolina, and discuss and analyze the characters of Blaze, Marcus and Will in the narrative. How does Ronnie meet these characters? What are Ronnie's first impressions of each character?
Discuss the impact of Steve's cancer on his family. Why did Steve choose to hide his illness? What are Ronnie's and Jonah's reactions upon hearing their father is dying? What kind of cancer does Steve have? Where has the cancer spread? Why are there no treatment options to help Steve?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)