|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
2. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(a) Pastor Harris.
3. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
(c) Will's mother.
4. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
(a) The church.
(b) The barn.
(c) The bakery.
(d) The bank.
5. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Picking up garbage.
(b) Keeping secrets.
(c) Cleaning his room.
(d) Doing his homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
2. In Chapter 32, who offers to stay with Ronnie and Jonah until their father gets out of the hospital?
3. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
4. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
5. What collapses during the wedding when Will gets into a fight in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ronnie react to the news of her father's prognosis in Chapter 31?
2. Why is Scott pressuring Will in Chapter 18? Why does Will succumb to this pressure?
3. How does Will perform in the volleyball tournament in Chapter 28? What distraction takes Will out of the game?
4. What does Will do after leaving the hospital in Chapter 28? What confrontations does he have?
5. What does Ronnie discuss with her father at the hospital in Chapter 33?
6. What are Ronnie's impressions of Will's family in Chapter 19?
7. What deal do Ronnie and Will make in Chapter 23? Why?
8. What does Will do in order to help Blaze in Chapter 28?
9. What plan does Marcus develop in Chapter 27? What is his objective?
10. What concerns Will in the beginning of Chapter 23? What does he spend his time with Ronnie doing?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)