Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
2. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
(a) Jackson's Curve.
(b) Bower's Point.
(c) Dead Man's Peak.
(d) Anderson Point.
3. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
(a) Left her husband.
(b) Been arrested.
(c) Killed herself.
(d) Kicked her out of the house.
4. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(b) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(c) Getting a basketball scholarship.
(d) Getting into Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
2. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
3. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
5. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)