|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and Ronnie spend a night hunting in Chapter 23?
(b) Spider crabs.
(c) Sand dollars.
2. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
3. Where does Jonah depart to at the end of Chapter 34?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
4. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
(a) His father.
5. What is the name of Will's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
2. Who does Ronnie console at the hospital in Chapter 28?
3. Who arrives at the hospital as Ronnie is visiting her father in Chapter 33?
4. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
5. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ronnie's impressions of Will's family in Chapter 19?
2. What internal conflicts and external obstacles does Ronnie face in Chapter 26?
3. How has Ronnie's character arc developed by Chapter 21? What changes has she undergone?
4. When does the narrator say Steve learned he was dying in Chapter 30? How did he choose to live his final moments?
5. What concerns Will in the beginning of Chapter 23? What does he spend his time with Ronnie doing?
6. How does Will perform in the volleyball tournament in Chapter 28? What distraction takes Will out of the game?
7. How does Ronnie feel upon departing the wedding in Chapter 26? What actions does she take?
8. What argument takes place between Ronnie and Kim in Chapter 33? What does Ronnie discover?
9. Who comes to the aid of Ronnie and Jonah while their father is in the hospital in Chapter 31? How?
10. What revelations does Steve have in Chapter 25 regarding his children?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)