|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blaze get on her shirt in Chapter 27?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(c) Wine cooler.
2. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
3. What collapses during the wedding when Will gets into a fight in Chapter 26?
(a) The cake.
(b) The dock.
(c) The church.
(d) The tent.
4. Who stops by the next day to marvel at the work the kids have done in Chapter 32?
(a) Mr. Marshall.
(d) Pastor Harris.
5. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
2. How many fireballs does Marcus have Blaze make in Chapter 27?
3. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
4. What has Marcus decided to do in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will perform in the volleyball tournament in Chapter 28? What distraction takes Will out of the game?
2. What does Will do in order to help Blaze in Chapter 28?
3. What causes the tension between Will and Ronnie in Chapter 29? What helps to ease the tension?
4. How does Ronnie react to the news of her father's prognosis in Chapter 31?
5. What confrontation does Scott have with Will in Chapter 18? How does Ronnie interrupt the conversation?
6. What interaction does Ronnie have with Blaze in Chapter 26? What concerns Ronnie?
7. How does Ronnie feel upon departing the wedding in Chapter 26? What actions does she take?
8. What does Will reveal about the fire at Pastor Harris' church in Chapter 32? What is Ronnie's response?
9. What deal do Ronnie and Will make in Chapter 23? Why?
10. What internal conflicts and external obstacles does Ronnie face in Chapter 26?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)