|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, Steve comes to the realization that walking the beach to find God as Pastor Harris often does will not work for him because Steve has found God where?
(a) In his music.
(b) In his father.
(c) In his wife.
(d) In his children.
2. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting into Harvard.
(b) Getting a basketball scholarship.
(c) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(d) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
3. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Leave for college.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave for France.
(d) Join the Army.
4. Who actually set fire to Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is spending more time with Ronnie than doing what?
(a) Practicing basketball.
(b) Studying calculus.
(c) Studying physics.
(d) Practing volleyball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
2. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
3. What is the name of Will's sister?
4. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
5. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)