|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
(b) Radiation therapy.
2. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
(a) The baby seals.
(b) The turtle eggs.
(c) The eagle eggs.
(d) The gull eggs.
3. Who does Ronnie console at the hospital in Chapter 28?
(a) Will's mother.
(b) Mike's mother.
(d) Blaze's mother.
4. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) A remote-control plane.
(b) His yacht.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) His kite collection.
5. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
3. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
4. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the tension between Will and Ronnie in Chapter 29? What helps to ease the tension?
2. Why is Scott pressuring Will in Chapter 18? Why does Will succumb to this pressure?
3. What are Ronnie's impressions of Will's family in Chapter 19?
4. What do Ronnie and Will spend the day doing in Chapter 21? What do they talk about?
5. What does Will do in order to help Blaze in Chapter 28?
6. What does Will come to appreciate about Ronnie in Chapter 20?
7. What revelations does Steve have in Chapter 25 regarding his children?
8. Who comes to the aid of Ronnie and Jonah while their father is in the hospital in Chapter 31? How?
9. What confrontation does Scott have with Will in Chapter 18? How does Ronnie interrupt the conversation?
10. How does Ronnie react to the news of her father's prognosis in Chapter 31?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)