|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is spending more time with Ronnie than doing what?
(a) Studying calculus.
(b) Practicing basketball.
(c) Studying physics.
(d) Practing volleyball.
2. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Picking up garbage.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Keeping secrets.
(d) Doing his homework.
3. Ronnie regrets her choice to do what after hearing of her dad's prognosis in Chapter 31?
(a) Not speak for 3 years.
(b) Writing her mother.
(c) Getting arrested.
(d) Calling the police.
4. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
(a) Blakelee Brakes.
(b) Williams & Brothers Bank.
(c) Scholler Rugs.
(d) Michaels' Bakery.
5. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
2. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
3. Ronnie, Jonah, Will, and Steve are talking when Steve has a coughing fit that causes what, in Chapter 29?
4. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
5. Ronnie is standing on the deck near what when Will finds her in Chapter 26?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)