|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can Ronnie hear blaming her for the whole ordeal after the fight at the wedding in Chapter 26?
(b) Will's mother.
2. Jonah asks Steve to let him do what in Chapter 25?
(a) Go to his mother's.
(b) Live with him permanently.
(c) Stay with his aunt.
(d) Spend the night at Will's.
3. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
4. Who saved Will and his mother in a car accident many years earlier in the novel?
(c) Pastor Harris.
5. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
2. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
3. Who does Ronnie console at the hospital in Chapter 28?
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is spending more time with Ronnie than doing what?
5. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
Short Essay Questions
1. What revelations does Steve have in Chapter 25 regarding his children?
2. What do Ronnie and Will spend the day doing in Chapter 21? What do they talk about?
3. What internal conflicts and external obstacles does Ronnie face in Chapter 26?
4. What interaction does Ronnie have with Blaze in Chapter 26? What concerns Ronnie?
5. What concerns Will in the beginning of Chapter 23? What does he spend his time with Ronnie doing?
6. What does Ronnie discuss with her father at the hospital in Chapter 33?
7. How does Ronnie feel upon departing the wedding in Chapter 26? What actions does she take?
8. What confrontation does Scott have with Will in Chapter 18? How does Ronnie interrupt the conversation?
9. Who comes to the aid of Ronnie and Jonah while their father is in the hospital in Chapter 31? How?
10. Why is Scott pressuring Will in Chapter 18? Why does Will succumb to this pressure?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)