|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will get into a fight with in Chapter 26?
2. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
3. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
(a) His health.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His looks.
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting into Harvard.
(b) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(c) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(d) Getting a basketball scholarship.
5. Ronnie, Jonah, Will, and Steve are talking when Steve has a coughing fit that causes what, in Chapter 29?
(a) Him to have a heart attack.
(b) Him to vomit.
(c) Him to run from the room.
(d) Him to cough up blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 25, Steve comes to the realization that walking the beach to find God as Pastor Harris often does will not work for him because Steve has found God where?
3. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
5. What is the name of Will's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ronnie feel upon departing the wedding in Chapter 26? What actions does she take?
2. What interaction does Ronnie have with Blaze in Chapter 26? What concerns Ronnie?
3. What deal do Ronnie and Will make in Chapter 23? Why?
4. What does Will reveal about the fire at Pastor Harris' church in Chapter 32? What is Ronnie's response?
5. What does Will do in order to help Blaze in Chapter 28?
6. What concerns Will in the beginning of Chapter 23? What does he spend his time with Ronnie doing?
7. What do Ronnie and Will spend the day doing in Chapter 21? What do they talk about?
8. What does Will come to appreciate about Ronnie in Chapter 20?
9. When does the narrator say Steve learned he was dying in Chapter 30? How did he choose to live his final moments?
10. What plan does Marcus develop in Chapter 27? What is his objective?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)