|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
(c) Radiation therapy.
2. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
(b) Pastor Harris.
3. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
4. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Kissing Ronnie.
(b) Leaving the game.
(c) Leaving Ashley.
(d) Turning him into the police.
5. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
(a) Living room.
(b) Sculpture gallery.
(c) Painting gallery.
(d) Stained glass window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
3. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
4. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
5. In Chapter 23, Scott asks Will if he will start attending more practices before the big tournament that is coming up, which is the same weekend as the wedding for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will perform in the volleyball tournament in Chapter 28? What distraction takes Will out of the game?
2. What internal conflicts and external obstacles does Ronnie face in Chapter 26?
3. What deal do Ronnie and Will make in Chapter 23? Why?
4. What concerns Will in the beginning of Chapter 23? What does he spend his time with Ronnie doing?
5. What does Will do after leaving the hospital in Chapter 28? What confrontations does he have?
6. What confrontation does Scott have with Will in Chapter 18? How does Ronnie interrupt the conversation?
7. How has Ronnie's character arc developed by Chapter 21? What changes has she undergone?
8. What revelations does Steve have in Chapter 25 regarding his children?
9. What argument takes place between Ronnie and Kim in Chapter 33? What does Ronnie discover?
10. When does the narrator say Steve learned he was dying in Chapter 30? How did he choose to live his final moments?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)