|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
2. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
3. What refers to the point in the story where the main character's point of view changes, or the most action filled part of the story in literature?
(d) Rising Action.
4. What does Ronnie try to get Blaze to do when she finds her in Chapter 12?
(a) Turn Marcus in.
(b) Tell the police the truth.
(c) Tell her father the truth.
(d) Turn herself in.
5. Where was Nicholas Sparks born?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Santa Fe, New Mexico.
(c) Sacramento, California.
(d) New York, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, at the party, Marcus makes a point of making it appear that Ronnie is what?
2. Where does Nicholas Sparks currently reside and work?
3. What game does Will play with Ronnie's family in Chapter 19?
4. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
5. What sports game does Ronnie watch while at the beach in Chapter 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)