|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will tell Ronnie he is transferring to school in the Epilogue?
(a) New York University.
2. Blaze tells Ronnie that she has told the district attorney what in Chapter 35?
(a) Will is guilty.
(b) Ronnie is innocent.
(c) Ronnie is guilty.
(d) Will is innocent.
3. Ronnie has had some legal problems in her hometown because of what in Chapter 1?
(a) Drug charges.
(b) Underage drinking.
(d) Armed robbery.
4. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
5. Steve thinks of whose death in Chapter 9?
(a) His father's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His wife's.
(d) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before she leaves in Chapter 10, Ronnie hears her father playing some music she once played where?
2. What is Ronnie's father's name?
3. Who overhears and tells Ronnie's dad where she has gone in Chapter 5?
4. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
5. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)