|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-37 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie accuse Will of not doing when she confronts him in Chapter 13?
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Calling her.
(c) Calling for the police.
(d) Protecting the turtle eggs.
2. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
(a) A car accident.
(b) His parents.
(c) Sexual abuse.
(d) A murder.
3. Steve has gone out of his way to alter meals to accommodate what dietary conditions of Ronnie in the novel?
(a) She's hypoglycemic.
(b) She's allergic to fish.
(c) She's diabetic.
(d) She's vegetarian.
4. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
(d) Will's mother.
5. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) A remote-control plane.
(b) His kite collection.
(c) His yacht.
(d) His coin collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
2. What is taking place at the beach when Ronnie arrives in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 32, who offers to stay with Ronnie and Jonah until their father gets out of the hospital?
4. How many of Nicholas Sparks' novels have been adapted to film?
5. Where did Steve teach for many years before relocating?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)