|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie's mother's name?
2. Where does Ronnie's father live?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New Mexico.
(c) South Carolina.
3. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
(a) Sculpture gallery.
(b) Living room.
(c) Stained glass window.
(d) Painting gallery.
4. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
5. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
2. What does Steve say when he hears Ronnie's story about what happened in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
4. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
5. Will approaches Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 12, and says he is there working as a volunteer for what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)