|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she leaves in Chapter 10, Ronnie hears her father playing some music she once played where?
(c) Anderson Hall.
(d) Carnegie Hall.
2. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
3. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Doing his homework.
(d) Picking up garbage.
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(b) Getting into Harvard.
(c) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(d) Getting a basketball scholarship.
5. Ronnie learns that who is Will's ex-girlfriend in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marcus invites Ronnie where before leaving in Chapter 8?
2. What refers to a broad idea, message, or moral of a story in literature?
3. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
4. How old is Ronnie in the beginning of the story?
5. Who does Will get into a fight with in Chapter 26?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)