|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie insist on sleeping in Chapter 11?
(a) In her room.
(b) On the couch.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In her brother's room.
2. Will tells Scott that he should tell the police the truth about what in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His mother's suicide.
(b) His brother's accident.
(c) The fire at Pastor Harris' church.
(d) His father's murder.
3. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
(a) Writing to his father.
(b) Trying to finish the window.
(c) Building an airplane.
(d) Trying to finish the sculpture.
4. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Turning him into the police.
(b) Kissing Ronnie.
(c) Leaving the game.
(d) Leaving Ashley.
5. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
(a) New York University.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
2. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
3. Ronnie breaks up a fight at the snack bar when she notices what in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
5. In Chapter 23, Scott asks Will if he will start attending more practices before the big tournament that is coming up, which is the same weekend as the wedding for whom?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)