|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and Ronnie spend a night hunting in Chapter 23?
(b) Spider crabs.
(c) Sand dollars.
2. Who does Ronnie go looking for the next morning after the party in Chapter 10?
3. What refers to the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story?
(a) Deus ex machina.
(c) Character arc.
4. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Peter Scholler.
(c) Tom Blakelee.
(d) Steve Michaels.
5. Ronnie learns that who is Will's ex-girlfriend in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
2. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
3. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
4. What does Steve say when he hears Ronnie's story about what happened in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)