|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ronnie live with her mother?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New York.
2. Who overhears and tells Ronnie's dad where she has gone in Chapter 5?
3. What sports game does Ronnie watch while at the beach in Chapter 3?
(a) Yacht race.
4. In Chapter 11, Steve and Jonah spend the day putting up a barrier in front of what in the house?
(a) The staircase.
(b) The piano.
(c) The broken window.
(d) The front door.
5. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Will approaches Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 12, and says he is there working as a volunteer for what?
2. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
3. What in literature refers to the author's providing of some background information to the audience about the plot, characters' histories, setting, and theme?
4. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
5. Whose funeral is Ronnie preparing to attend in the Prologue?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)