|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in literature refers to the author's providing of some background information to the audience about the plot, characters' histories, setting, and theme?
(c) Rising Action.
2. What does Steve do as he waits for his ex-wife to arrive in Chapter 2?
(a) Plays guitar.
(b) Plays piano.
(d) Plays violin.
3. The cage that Will describes coming the following day is to protect from what, in Chapter 12?
4. What does Steve say when he hears Ronnie's story about what happened in Chapter 11?
(a) She is grounded.
(b) He believes her.
(c) He thinks she's lying.
(d) He's sending her home.
5. As Ronnie prepares for bed in Chapter 12, she sees what approaching the turtle nest?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) An otter.
(d) A raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steve spend the day with in Chapter 9?
2. Will's friend becomes upset when Will turns down a date with his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 5, because it means who will not go out then?
3. What is the name of the girl who runs into Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Ronnie find her friend in Chapter 10?
5. Kim once told a marriage counselor that it was what that left Steve unable to share his feelings?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)