|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taking place at the beach when Ronnie arrives in Chapter 3?
(a) A rock concert.
(b) A protest.
(c) A swimsuit contest.
(d) A carnival.
2. In Chapter 10, at the party, Marcus makes a point of making it appear that Ronnie is what?
(b) Coming onto him.
(c) Taking drugs.
3. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of Will's childhood best friend in the novel?
5. What refers to a broad idea, message, or moral of a story in literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell her father she never wants to see or hear again in Chapter 10?
2. What do Will and his friend go to get at a snack bar as they debate their dates for the night in Chapter 5?
3. Steve has gone out of his way to alter meals to accommodate what dietary conditions of Ronnie in the novel?
4. Before she leaves in Chapter 10, Ronnie hears her father playing some music she once played where?
5. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)