|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
2. Who does Ronnie run into when she leaves the house in Chapter 6?
(b) Pastor Harris.
3. Where does Ronnie live with her mother?
(b) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
4. Steve's friend who is also what insists on going to get Ronnie in Chapter 5?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A teacher.
5. In Chapter 10, at the party, Marcus makes a point of making it appear that Ronnie is what?
(b) Coming onto him.
(d) Taking drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's childhood best friend in the novel?
2. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
3. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
4. Where does Ronnie insist on sleeping in Chapter 11?
5. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)