|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus do an act with on the pier for money?
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
2. What kind of shirt does Ronnie buy to cover her stained one in Chapter 3?
(a) Kermit the Frog.
(c) Spongebob Squarepants.
3. Who is Ronnie's younger brother?
4. Who does Ronnie meet that seems somewhat frightening in his intensity and his sudden interest in her in Chapter 3?
5. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
2. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
3. In what month is Ronnie's birthday?
4. Who is Marcus's girlfriend in the novel?
5. What does Steve do as he waits for his ex-wife to arrive in Chapter 2?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)