|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
2. Where does Ronnie's father live?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) New Mexico.
3. What sports game does Ronnie watch while at the beach in Chapter 3?
(b) Yacht race.
4. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
5. What is Steve making for the church that was damaged in a fire the previous spring in the novel?
(a) An entrance door.
(b) A sign.
(c) An apse.
(d) A stained glass window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ronnie meet that seems somewhat frightening in his intensity and his sudden interest in her in Chapter 3?
2. When Marcus hits on Ronnie in Chapter 3, she brushes him off and goes to join whom?
3. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
4. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
5. What is the name of the girl who runs into Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)