|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie has had some legal problems in her hometown because of what in Chapter 1?
(a) Drug charges.
(b) Armed robbery.
(d) Underage drinking.
2. In what month is Ronnie's birthday?
3. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. What is Steve making for the church that was damaged in a fire the previous spring in the novel?
(a) An apse.
(b) A sign.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) An entrance door.
5. What sports game does Ronnie watch while at the beach in Chapter 3?
(d) Yacht race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcus suggest he and Ronnie run away to in Chapter 4?
2. When Marcus hits on Ronnie in Chapter 3, she brushes him off and goes to join whom?
3. Whose funeral is Ronnie preparing to attend in the Prologue?
4. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
5. Where does Ronnie's father live?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)