|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie has had some legal problems in her hometown because of what in Chapter 1?
(b) Underage drinking.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Drug charges.
2. What is the main character of a literary narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve?
3. What kind of shirt does Ronnie buy to cover her stained one in Chapter 3?
(a) Kermit the Frog.
(d) Spongebob Squarepants.
4. What refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces in literature?
5. When Marcus hits on Ronnie in Chapter 3, she brushes him off and goes to join whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. How old is Ronnie in the beginning of the story?
3. In what month is Ronnie's birthday?
4. What does Steve do as he waits for his ex-wife to arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What is taking place at the beach when Ronnie arrives in Chapter 3?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)