|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say when he hears Ronnie's story about what happened in Chapter 11?
(a) He thinks she's lying.
(b) He's sending her home.
(c) She is grounded.
(d) He believes her.
2. Where does Ronnie find her friend in Chapter 10?
(a) A music store.
(b) A book store.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
4. Whose funeral is Ronnie preparing to attend in the Prologue?
5. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
(a) Will's letters.
(b) Her mother's letters.
(c) Her father's Bible.
(d) Her father's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
2. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
3. Will approaches Ronnie on the beach in Chapter 12, and says he is there working as a volunteer for what?
4. Ronnie was something of a child prodigy at what when she was younger?
5. What does Ronnie see Marcus playing with on the beach in Chapter 14?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)