|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Ronnie goes to watch Will play in what?
(a) A volleyball game.
(b) A concert.
(c) A tennis match.
(d) A baseball game.
2. What refers to a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
(a) Blakelee Brakes.
(b) Scholler Rugs.
(c) Williams & Brothers Bank.
(d) Michaels' Bakery.
4. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
(a) At Steve's house.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Will's pool.
(d) At Blaze's house.
5. What do Steve and Jonah go to do at the beach in Chapter 11?
(b) Fly kites.
(c) Play volleyball.
(d) Play frisbee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronnie tells Blaze about what problems in Chapter 8?
2. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
3. Who is Ronnie's younger brother?
4. What is Blaze's real name in the novel?
5. Who is Marcus's girlfriend in the novel?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)