|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ronnie run into when she leaves the house in Chapter 6?
(c) Pastor Harris.
2. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(b) Getting into Harvard.
(c) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(d) Getting a basketball scholarship.
3. What in literature refers to the author's providing of some background information to the audience about the plot, characters' histories, setting, and theme?
(c) Rising Action.
4. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
(a) Building an airplane.
(b) Trying to finish the window.
(c) Trying to finish the sculpture.
(d) Writing to his father.
5. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
(d) Pastor Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets spilled on Ronnie's shirt in Chapter 3?
2. Marcus insists on sitting next to whom when he arrives in Chapter 8?
3. What does Ronnie begin to do when she arrives home in Chapter 14?
4. How old is Ronnie in the beginning of the story?
5. What does Marcus do an act with on the pier for money?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)