|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronnie is standing on the deck near what when Will finds her in Chapter 26?
(a) Tom's yacht.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The pool.
2. Where does Jonah depart to at the end of Chapter 34?
(b) New York.
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) North Carolina.
3. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Marry Will.
(b) Stay with her father.
(c) Attend Vanderbilt.
(d) Go with her mother.
4. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Talk to his father.
(c) See his brother.
(d) Talk to his mother.
5. Where does Ronnie's father live?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's father's name?
2. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
3. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
4. What does Steve do as he waits for his ex-wife to arrive in Chapter 2?
5. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)